Tweleve

This book is over but I'll try to write more since everyone is constantly asking me to write more.

Emma's POV

"You want me to what?" I ask into my phone while I'm getting ready.

"Pleaseeee."

"Gina."

"Em." She whines. We've been together 4 months. The best four months of my life. Honestly. I'm so happy.

"Baby-"

"I love when you call me that." She's definitely blushing right now.

"You tell me that every time I call you baby."

"I love it!"

"Okay adorable."

"Aw stop." I chuckle and I can't stop smiling. I love her so much.

"So you coming?"

"I have to. Can't let my favorite girl down."

"Awww.... wait favorite? I'm your only girl. Well I better be the only one."

"I'm kidding. You're my one and only."

"Good."

"I'll meet you there with coffee."

"I'll be there."

"Bye beautiful."

"You're beautiful too."

"Aw I love you."

"I love you too." I sit there on the phone with her. I don't want to hang up. Neither does she. I finally press the end button and I head out. I put my nike hat on. I get there after her since I had to stop.

"Hi." I peck her lips and she blushes.

"So cute."

"Come on." She signs us in and we sit and chat while waiting.

"You nervous?" She nods.

Don't be. I'm right here."

"And I love you for that."

"Of course."

"You didn't ask a hundred questions. You just said okay and you're here. Thank you."

"Anything for you."

"Regina Mills?" We follow a red headed man into a room. I sit and so does Regina. I set my hand on her knee which she folds over her other leg. So classy. Can't relate.

"Dr Archie Hopper. We've never met in person."

"I know." I shake his hand.

"So Regina how have you been?"

"Um... good?"

"What's wrong?" I ask at the same time Archie does.

"I brought Emma today because I've been scared to talk about this. I don't want to hurt Emma's feelings but it's something we should talk about and I think you should be here for it."

"You could never hurt my feelings."

And it's good you know that it's not okay to hide how you feel." He says.

"I'm scared of having sex with you." She whispers looking down.

"Hey hey look at me."

"No I can't. I'm hurting you."

"Please." Tears are in her beautiful eyes and I frown. I kiss her head.

"Why would that hurt my feelings?"

"It's because you have..."

"My appendage?" She nods and I look down.

"I'm confused here."

"Emma has a male part. Down there."

"Oh. That's why?" Regina nods.

"It's okay."

"I'm sorry Em."

"No no it's okay."

"No it's not. I love you and it's not because I don't want to or because you're a girl or anything. Nothing like that, I love every single part of you. I do."

"Baby I know you do. And you don't have to explain."

"I do because I never want you to think that I don't love you. I never want you to think I look at you any differently because of that. I love you. With or without it."

"I know you do."

"Is it because of what happened?" The Dr asks.

"I love that Emma and I are moving forward with our relationship. I want to have sex with her. I do. But I'm scared that when she touches me in certain places..." She stops. She's getting overwhelmed.

"It will remind you of what you went through?" She nods and I squeeze her leg.

"We don't have to have sex."

"I want to!"

"Baby-"

"No Em. I do. I want to!"

"Do you want to have sex with her?" Archie asks me.

"Honestly no."

"Em?" She asks hurt and confused.

"I mean yes. But no. I want to explore that part of our relationship too, you are so beautiful and of course I'm curious or thinking about it. But I know what you went through. I don't want to bring up bad memories again and not with me. You're doing so well. I mean you're in a relationship. That's huge!"

"That's why I came to you." Regina says and I grab her hands. She's shaking. I kiss them over and over whispering I love you.

"I can see you two love each other very much. And most people who have been molested have very hard times being intimate with other people. Let alone dating someone. But all I can tell you Emma, is to reassure her over and over. The whole time that you're not going to hurt her. That's you love her. Hold her tight but not restricting. Not rough or anything that may seems violent. Make love, don't just have sex. Regina stay calm. Know this is Emma. Know Emma is the one touching you and it's not unwanted. You want it." We both nod. Regina is blushing a little.

"Thank you. I know I called in at a random time."

"It's okay. I'm here for you. Tell me. How it goes? Not all the details but if you're okay. And if there's any more problems. I'm here to try and help."

"Thank you Archie."