Nine

Emma's POV

I get a seat for two and as I sit down I see someone sitting down and it's not Regina. I frown and cross my arms.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Meeting someone so please leave."

"Don't want me here?"

"Go away Lily."

"Come on Emma. I know you wanna kiss me. Just do it."

"I don't want to kiss you. What I want you to do is leave me alone."

"Don't you miss me? The way I worked your body. How much we loved each other."

"I'm over it and you. It's been over a year. Why are you even here right now?"

"Why? I love you Emma." I loose my breath for a second before I regain it. She a fucking lair.

"No you don't."

"I do and I miss you so much."

"Go away Lily. We're over and we've been over. I am over you."

"You wanted to marry me."

"I 'wanted' past tense Lily. I don't want you anymore."

"But I want you."

"It's been over a year since we broke up. Why now?"

"I realized how much of an idiot I am for leaving you. For breaking off the engagement. For breaking your heart like that."

"You don't just break my heart Ly. I loved you and I treated like a princess. You wanted for nothing! I gave you everything. All of me! I gave you everything!"

"I know."

"I loved you."

"Then love me again."

"It's not that simple. Lily. This isn't like we broke up a week ago. It's been over a whole year."

"And I still want you back."

"I've moved on. I don't want you back. You broke my heart. Left me for no damn reason and then immediately got with another girl. Another girl Lils!"

"I know and it was so wrong of me. Emma I'm sorry." She says grabbing my hand and I snatch it away. She doesn't get to comfort me. She doesn't get to try and make me feel bad and take her back only to be broken again.

"No Lily."

"Seriously Emma? This girl is really worth it."

"Yes. She's worth it. And I'm over you and I'm totally into her. Now leave."

"No." She leans forward kissing me and before I can push her away I hear a gasp. I push her off me roughly and I see Regina. I tear falls from her eyes and she stands there her chest moving up and down quickly from how she's breathing.

"Regina."

"Wow Em."

"It's not like that."

"I've seen enough." She walks out.

"Damnit! Really Lily!" She smirks and I run out.

"No wait!" I call out and I grab her wrist turning her around. She smacks me and I rub my cheek. Fuck!

"Really?"

"It's not like that at all Regina."

"It looks exactly like that."

"Please believe me when I say that it's not what it looks like."

"Oh it's not?"

"No I like you! Not her! That's Lily."

"You're ex?" She scoffs shaking her head. The small angry woman walks away and I grab her wrist again.

"Please I like you too much for this to be the reason we don't get a chance to be together."

"I can't believe you! I actually liked you! I wanted to come here and tell you that! That I do like you! That I'm terrified to be hurt and I see this crap!"

"Please Regina-"

"No! You don't get to speak! Leave me alone! Whatever we had I call quits!"

"Just listen to m-"

"Listen? To you?! I can't even believe you!"

"It's not like that."

"I don't care what it's like. I'm leaving and do you dare follow me. Don't text, don't call me. I'm done! I'm so done." She cries and I push her against her car as a tear fall from my eye.

"I honestly thought you cared about me."

"God I do Regina. I really really do."

"There's no way I can believe that."

"Please. Please don't do this." I beg and she stays quiet.

"Move away."

"No."

"Get out of my way Emma."

"No."

"Move!" She pushes me hard and I step back. I look down. She gets into her car and drives off as I take a step towards her car.