Eight

Regina's POV

I get up to my alarm and I sigh. Dr Hoppers office this morning. I put on a baby blue shirt that shows a little cleavage. I feel fine today. Not too scared for once. I put on white jeans and baby blue matching heels. I straighten my hair and put on makeup then some necklaces that are layers with my charm bracelet and some cute earrings. I grab my purse and head out. I'm driving when my phone dings. I park and answer it seeing Emma's name on my iphone.

E❤️- Hey I miss you

Me- Miss you too Em

E❤️- Want to meet up?

Me- When?

E❤️- I know you're probably at Dr Hoppers office since it's your day with him, so after?

Me- Where do you want to meet?

E❤️- Meet me at Julie's café

Me- Okay

E❤️- I really do miss you even it's only been a few days since the party at my parents and our almost kiss

Me- I miss you too

Me- At your parents you confessed about us being more than just friends

E❤️- Well aren't we?

Me- We should talk about us if there even is an us in person. Not over text

E❤️- I know and we will go to my house after?

Me- Yeah

E❤️- Just to clarify there is definitely an us

Me- I know. I am so glad you feel the same way. I am freaking out

E❤️- Me too. And I'm gay. 100% I hope you have a good session

Me- I hope you don't miss me too much

E❤️- Fuck too late

Me- 😂See you later

E❤️- That I will

I get out my car and walk inside signing in.

"Regina Mills?" I stand and follow him.

"You're wearing something a little more revealing?"

"I feel comfortable enough to today."

"I think Emma is really helping you." He says.

"She's been a huge help and I also wanted to talk about her if we have the time today."

"Of course. So how's the week been and your classes?"

"It's been pretty good a little hard because Emma is pretty strong and I'm not. I've had to kind of relive it a little so it was hard. But we've been working on my muscles so it's not too hard for me. And the week has been pretty great. I've been with Emma a lot. Out to lunch and going places with a lot of people. Even a party with her parents. I was so scared."

"How was the party for you?"

"I kind of freaked out but Emma calmed me down and make me feel comfortable."

"I think you're making great improvement. How do you feel about yourself."

"I think. I think I'm starting to feel beautiful again. I think I'm starting to be myself again. Not the scared of everything Regina I was."

"Wow Regina."

"Emma's been a lot of help. She's always tells me I look good or I'm beautiful or pretty or gorgeous and I never accept her compliments until last night. She told me I look beautiful and I thanked her instead of fighting with her. I felt pretty and I wasn't scared to feel that way."

"That's amazing." I nod.

"Now Emma lets talk about her. How do you feel?"

"That's the thing. I don't know. I know she makes me so happy. She's changed me a lot. Opened me up a lot. I mean, I feel like I can talk to her about anything and she wouldn't judge me at all. I still get scared being outside and out at night sometimes but I'm confused. I almost kissed her and I kiss her cheek and she flirts with me and we hold hands out in crowds and around people and she said we're more that friends and I don't know how I feel about that."

"You like her?"

"It's more than that. I wouldn't say I love her just yet. But it's only been like two weeks and I've had stronger feelings for her than any man I've ever been with. Which scares me like nothing ever has and I don't know what to do? Am I ready to be in a relationship?"

"I can't answer that."

"As my doctor do you think I should be in a relationship as of now? Am I emotionally stable for that?"

"You're growing and it's because of her. I think you're ready to do this."

"Really?"

"I do Regina."