Four

Emma's POV

I wait in the room. No one is on the floor. Today we will just work on building her body to get used to being man handled I guess. She's probably never used these muscles so we need to get them stretches and worked out. The door opens and Regina walks in. She's gorgeous. Like wow. I smile at her and she looks down. She's tiny and it's cute. I could throw her. She's wearing leggings and a long sleeve shirt.

"Today we won't do much defense just working your body so it's used to being used I guess. Just some light working out."

"Okay."

"Can I ask you some questions?"

"About what?"

"I don't know. Nothing personal. It's better than sitting in silence."

"True. Um sure." She mumbles and I smile again. Okay. Work mode.

"Let's stretch our arms. Just follow me it's nothing too crazy." She nods. And follows me as we both stretch our arms.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Uh, I like red or purple."

"What's your favorite food?"

"I genuinely like salads but people don't believe me."

"Rabbit food."

"It's not."

"So is." She shakes her head.

"Okay legs." We do some side to side lunges.

"What's your favorite show?"

"I don't watch a lot but I'm on the first few episodes of the fosters."

"Oh fosters is go good. What did you eat for breakfast?" I ask.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" I ask and she nods.

"Why?"

"I was nervous. And I don't feel like accidentally throwing up in my first class. That would be embarrassing."

"How about after we finish you come to the café downstairs with me and we'll eat something."

"Uh... sure."

"Okay now lets try some weights."

"Weights?"

"Yeah how much can you lift?"

"I don't know. I don't work out or anything."

"Oh okay."

"How much can you lift?" She asks me.

"I lift 125 at home easily but I don't really know what the most I can do."

"125 pounds?" She asks in shock.

"Is that a lot?" I ask laughing.

"That's more than I weigh." She mumbles and I smile getting a 35 weight.

"Here." I go to hand it to her and she gives me a look.

"What?"

"35?"

"Can I touch you?"

"What?" She asks.

"I mean can I hold your wrist? I had a woman a while ago who didn't want me to touch her and without thinking I grabbed her wrist and she smacked me."

"Oh... uh sure." I put other 35 weight on the ground and hold her wrist just incase it's too heavy.

"Ready."