Master of Disguises

A/N: two people disguise themselves to pull a prank on austin, however, they find out that it may not be easy as they think.

Two individuals were approaching Austin's house. Their names were Shinjiro Nagita and Tsumugi Shirogane

 Their names were Shinjiro Nagita and Tsumugi Shirogane

They both stopped near the door

Tsumugi: this is going to be perfect.

Shinjiro: he'll never even know it was us until it's too late.

They both knock on the door. And much to their own surprise, they find Austin's cousin, Frostwing, to be the one to answer.

 And much to their own surprise, they find Austin's cousin, Frostwing, to be the one to answer

(He still looks like that and has the black saiyan hair style).

Shinjiro and Tsumugi's mind: Frostwing?!

Frostwing: oh, well hello there. What brings you to my Cousin's place?

Shinjiro: well uh, we were actually curious if Austin was in at the moment.

Tsumugi: uh yes, we're curious if he'd like to answer a few things.

Frostwing: well, he's not here at the moment. But, you can come in and wait until he gets back.

Tsumugi: why thank you.

The two walk in and whisper to each other quietly.

Shinjiro: why's Frostwing here. I thought you told me he was still at home.

Tsumugi: he was. I saw him a sleep.

Frostwing: what's that?

Tsumugi: oh uh. We're just curious on when he'll be back.

Frostwing: oh, quite soon. As a matter of fact.....

Frostwing soon spoke in a completely different voice that sounded exactly like Austin's.

Frostwing: .....he never left.

Shinjiro and Tsumugi: nani?!

Before they even had a chance to react, Frostwing (?) blasted the two out of the house. Wigs and clothing flew as Shinjiro was revealed to actually be Nui Harime and Tsumugi was actually Junko Enoshima in disguise.

Nui: ow.....

Junko: ugh.... what the fuck did frostwing do that for?!

They soon saw Frostwing (?) step out of the house before he took off the wig, mask and clothing to reveal it was Austin in disguise as Frostwing the whole time.

Austin: yeah, bet you bitches thought you could fucking get me, huh?! Well, look who got who now, bitches! Hahahahahahaha! Next time, Don't fuck with me!

He laughed and Closed the door.