OFFICIALLY HIS

Chapter 10

I slumped my body on the bed, I just felt really tired. I close my eyes but then the moment I do, I see the scenario earlier and it just gives me this uneasy feeling. I heared a knock on my door.

"It's open you can come in."

I was just too tired to get the door, that I stayed laying on the bed. I didn't bother looking who it was.

"You shouldn't just let anybody in without knowing who they are."

I knew with those controlling and dominant voice that it was him. I just laid there as if he wasn't in my room.

"I told you we need to talk."

"There is nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is."

"If it's about the girl earlier, then you're wasting your time. I'm not concerned with any of your affairs."

"Yes, you are concerened with my affairs, because you will be my wife and whatever I do will be reflected to you."

"No! I'm not gonna be anybody's wife, specially not yours."

"You will be and there's nothing you can do about it."

"How can you say that, don't you love that girl anymore? She told me.... she told me I was the reason why you left her. She's here now and I won't go your way."

"Our relationship was never gonna last, we dated for almost a month. I grew tired of her and the talk about the engagement came up. I was gonna break it off with her with or without the engagement, and I didn't come here to talk about that, she was in my past and it will stay there. I came to talk about us."

"What about us?"

"The engagement, we need to make it official."

"But..."

He leaned forward and what happened next was that I found myself locked against him, he was hovering over me. Our closeness made me gasp for air.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making it official."

"If you're planning to do..."

I didn't get to finish what I was about to say, he claimed my lips. I grew stiff with the sudden contact of his soft lips with mine. I didn't know why but I responded to his kisses. Our kiss grew from passionate to intense, he bit my lower lip making me gasp through that I felt his tounge inside my mouth we were battling for dominance. It was a new feeling to me, giving shiver and tinges to my body. I snaked my arms in his neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. This is wr

I fucking kissed her, it was supposed to be a simple one, but when her lips met mine I couldn't just fucking stop but before I lose all the fucking control I have left, I stopped.

"It's official."

There was a knock on the door and it was the most perfect distraction that I needed.

"Hey, Ciph I wanted to talk to you about this important matter...."

I was thankful that a distraction came up but not a the kind of distraction like Graphnel, he was the kind of person who'll point out the obvious. Just my luck.

"Holy fuck! did I interrupt you guys? Shit! carry on with what you're doing, it's not like I have a fucking important matter to talk to Cipher about."

Way to go Graphnel, I really wanna thank you and your nasty mouth.

"Let's talk outside."

He said with those terrifying eyes, I swear I stayed still upon hearing his voice, him and his controlling demon, gone was the guy who took me by a jolt out of the blue. They left my room, and I'm a hundred and one sure that Graphnel is in it for one hell of a beating. I touched my lips and remembered how he claimed it. I slapped myself upon doing so.

"Is it really official?"

I murmured to myself. I tried to sleep it off, but my eyes betrayed me.

"I really needed to keep myself busy. Perhaps tomorrow I'll go practice, my bow and arrow might come in handy with those freaking zombies roaming around."

The aftermath of his kiss will haunt me in my sleep, I should've slapped him, but the moment his lips brushed mine, I lost all the composure I have. He's got this effect on me, an effect that could make me swoon, and trapped in this unnerving state.

"Goodmorning Vixx... Jesus Christ what happened to your face? You sure look like you still needed to get back to bed, and I say this instant."

"I'm fine, I haven't gotten enough sleep that's all."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Goodmorning ladies."

Calli and I both turned to the owner of the voice. When his attention landed on me, he suddenly smirked. Oh boy this is seriously bad.

"Holy shit! It looks like our Cipher's not the only one who didn't fucking get enough sleep."

I missed holding my bow, I slowly raised it and aimed at my target. There was always this feeling  of attachment between me and my  arrows. I closed my eyes and my breathing was starting to aggrandize, in a heartbeat I opened them and released my hold of the arrow, it pierced straight to my target.

"Still haven't lost your touch."

"I guess."

"Hey, about what Graphnel said earlier..."

"Can we not  talk about it."

She wanted to say something but decided not to. In her frustration, and in an effort not to argue with me she released a heavy sigh. Sorry Calli I'm not yet ready to talk about it.