INNOCENCE

Chaptet 19

I got back to my room and went straight to the veranda. I was feeling the nice breeze of the wind when suddenly I felt a body pressing against mine, I knew it was him and I flinched by the thought that he came here to claim his prize.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"What? no.. no... I'm not avoiding you."

"Don't lie."

"I'm not lying."

"Are you nervous?"

"Of course.... not."

"Your breathing tells me otherwise."

He chuckled while hugging me tightly.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything unless you ask me to."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's not talk about that now, lets just enjoy this, us."

"Yes."

When he said that I relaxed pressing my back comfortably in his chest. I couldn't help but utter the words.

"I love you."

"You know I love you more."

I smiled, smelling in his scent that made me feel calm.

"About your prize..."

"What about it?"

"I... I..."

I went straight for it, I gave him a quick peck on the lips, leaving him dumbfounded for a bit.

"It wasn't what you offered."

I felt sad hearing that from him it took me a lot of courage to do that. I was about to say something when he smiled, a smile that reached his eyes.

".....but it was better."

We fell asleep in each others arms that night. When I woke up in the morning, I felt arms circling my waist and a hard chest pressed against my back. I opened my eyes and took my time to turn around, only to be welcomed by hard rock eight pack abs.

"Had a good sleep?"

"Yeah and you?"

He rested his head on his upstraight arms in order to get a good look on me. He them smiled.

"Not much."

"Why, are you uncomfortable with me?"

"I didn't get much sleep, It took me a while to tame the demon inside me."

"Your kidding."

"I'm serious."

"Then if you are, good thing you tamed it or else..."

"Or else what?"

He said while kissing my knuckles one by one. I can't help but release a moan, he's definitely teasing me.

"Or.... else... I'll..."

He kissed my the other one. Making my words sound so unconvincing.

"You'll what?"

"I'll scream."

"Sorry I won't let you."

He suddenly leaned forward and claimed my lips.

When Cipher got back to his room I took a bath and went out of my room. I was surprised to see Calli looking so disheveled.

"Calli what's wrong? Did something happen?"