THE HUNTING

Chapter 20

When Calli drifted into sleep, I got out of my room and went straight to Graphnel, we need some talking to do. I didn't bother knocking on his door I was just furious that I went straight in. I saw him with only a towel on his waist. It looks like he just woke up and had a shower. I didn't intend to stare but I can't help but wonder why his built wasn't as bulky and scary as I thought a weight lifter would have but instead he has this god-like physique........ one like Cipher's.

"God Graph put some clothes on!"

I screamed before I turned on my back.

"It's not my fault you barged in without knocking."

Somethings different about him, the way he talk it's just humorless. I turned to look at him.

"What did you do Graph? Couldn't you just keep your hands off her?"

He looked straight at me with seriousness visible in his face.

"I don't need to explain myself to you."

He took off the only cloth he has in his body, making me look away.

"If you don't mind leaving. I'm changing, but if you wanna stay and watch then it's up to you."

He was right this doesn't concern me. It's between Calli and him but Calli is my bestfriend. I headed for the door but before I left I had to say something.

"Fine I'll leave that to the both of you, Graph you should really talk."

I went out of his room to see Cipher on his doorway. He was there leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"Hi."

"Hi."

He looked at me trying to guess what was wrong.

"Are you worried about what happened between. Calliope and Graphnel?"

"How did you know?"

"Graphnel went straight to me, when he woke up with no one beside him."

Of course he'd confide to Cipher just as Calli would confide to me. I was so stupid to ask that question.

"I see. Then what do we do about it?"

"We do nothing about it."

"But...."

"Let them clean up their own mess."

I got infuriated with how he said it.

What happened between Calli and Graphnel wasn't just a mess. She's a virgin for christ sake.

"That's where you're wrong, what happened wasn't just a mess. You see he dishonored her and if it's no big deal for Graphnel and if he thinks this is just one of those one night stands, well it's not."

"That's not what I meant. Let's not intervene they are both adults, and I know Graphnel, he wouldn't just sit back and act like nothing happened since he touched a virgin."

When I got back to my room Calli was gone. I checked her room I was worried she'd do something crazy, to my surprise I saw her coming out of the bathroom freshly bathe. There's something odd about her, like she's already fine.

"Calli..."

"Hi Vixx... I'm sorry I fell asleep on your bed."

"Calli are you okay?"