Chapter 2

I awoke in my bed to the sound of screams coming from the hall, I quickly jumped up and ran to the door. I swung it open to reveal Ben fighting with the students, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming and sure enough it was real. He was killing off the students one by one with these men in black uniforms. I gasped and immediately shut my door looking around for an escape, I discovered my window and swallowed my fear.

I ran to it and as soon as I kicked out the glass I was grabbed by one of the men in Black, I screamed as he raised his red lightsaber and heard a familiar voice say "Wait! She isn't one of them, let her go." I looked at the source and saw Ben. As soon as the man let me go, I ran to the window taking one last look at Ben, and jumped out.

I gasped and shot up from my king-sized bed clutching my chest, my heart was beating so fast I could've predicted it would pop out of my chest. I looked frantically around my room and settled down once I realized I was the only one present.

I sighed and laid down on my silk pink pillow and shifted my body on its side under my purple comforter. 'Why am I having dreams about Ben of all people?' I asked myself, sometimes I wondered what his life is like now. Did he ever get in trouble for destroying Luke's Jedi Academy? Or was he happy and finally met a girl, made a family perhaps? ' I'm so silly for even thinking about it.' I said to myself smiling.

I checked my clock and it read 6:56 AM, I sighed and figured I should get up now. I strode over to my large bathroom and ran a bath, I poured some lavender oil into the water and waited for it to fill up. I undressed and threw my nightgown into the hamper and slowly walked into the warm bath feeling my muscles automatically get less tense.

I smiled at the sense of temporary relaxation the water gave me, I slowly sunk deeper and deeper into bliss...

That is until a knock at my bathroom door startled me, "My Queen, General Azura wishes to talk to you over breakfast this morning. He told me to tell you it is of great importance, would you like for me to do your hair and lay out your clothes for you?" Nala asked me through the door. I sighed, "I have to go?" I asked, "Yes your majesty, it sounded urgent." She said through the door and I groaned.

"Alright, seeing that I have no choice in the matter. Please select my attire for the day and yes I'd like for you to do one of your beautiful braids." I said smiling, "My pleasure." She responded and left the door.

I finished my bath fifteen minutes later and dried off to head out of my bathroom. I saw my clothes on my bed and slipped on my undergarments as well as the pastel lavender robes Nala had laid out for me. I slipped on the matching slippers with silver embroideries and called her into the room.

"Exquisite your majesty, purple really is your color." She said sitting me at my big vanity mirror, "Isn't purple everyone's color around here? Almost everything is purple." I said laughing and she shook her head while braiding my hair and smiling.

After I had gotten ready, with Nala's help, of course, I walked down to the huge dining room and took a seat at the long granite table. As if me being seated was their cue, a few maids and waiters laid out the delicious sausage, purple dragon fruit, which is a delicacy, and porridge. I thanked them and they graciously filled my plate, "Slept well last night, Elora?" The General asked me smiling as a maid filled his glass with orange juice.

I shrugged, "It was alright, I missed Xander more than ever last night." I said sighing and rubbing my right arm, he looked at me in a very condescending manner. "We all miss King Xander, he is arguably the most favored king Ahmorada ever had." He said swirling the liquid around his cup, the air around us was very awkward. Before my husband's death, I never had to converse with Azura, "So Elora, what are your plans for the future of this planet?" He asked biting into a piece of fruit and the juice dripped down his chin in a savage way.

I cringed for a slight second before thinking, what were my plans for Ahmorada? I've never had to think about it before, in fact, I've never done anything like this before. It's always been in Xander's hands, after all, he was the man who introduced me to this luxurious lifestyle.

"Well.." I began to actually think, "I plan on staying neutral politically, just like Xander always was." I stated confidently, General Azura looked a little taken back by my first wish as Queen of Ahmorada. "You? Stay neutral? No, no that won't do at all Elora, there was a difference between you and Xander." He said wiping his mouth with a napkin.

I raised my brow, "And just what might that difference be General?" I asked knowing what he was about to say. He laughed, "Elora, you're a new leader. You don't know how to compromise, you have no experience what's so ever with these people. Politics in this galaxy are ruthless Elora, your best bet would be joining the First Order and let them take care of things for you." He said very seriously.

Yes, I was hurt by his words but he wasn't completely wrong. I was very inexperienced in the matter of politics, but I'll still hold up my husband's traditions no matter what.

I shook my head, "I could easily gain that knowledge, it's what Xander would have wanted." I argued and took a bite of sausage.

He shook his head, "Xander would have wanted you to be taken care of, he wouldn't want you being stressed and having no night's sleep due to dealing with these people. Do what's right, join some kind of alliance with a stronger army." He stated. I shook my head no and he sighed, "I promised him I'd take care of you, Elora. I have what's best for you in mind, you know that right?" He asked.

I had enough of his words, I grabbed my plate and walked to my library to have peace and quiet to think over this.

I ate and read through different types of books, I suspect it was an hour before I was face to face with the General again. "Elora.." he stated while clearing his throat, "I wanted to apologize for what was said during breakfast, I didn't mean to disrespect you. I'm sincerely looking out for your best interest." He said smiling. It made me feel. Uneasy?

I nodded, "You're only trying to look after me, thank you." I said graciously.

He nodded, "As you know. Your crowning ceremony is this Sunday, I suggest that you invite prominent leaders to visit Ahmorada for the weekend to get well acquainted and maybe make some good impressions? Show them that the planet of Ahmorada isn't to be messed with?" He asked smiling.

I thought about it for a second, it would be nice to showcase my new power wouldn't it? I looked up slowly and agreed to his proposal.

He clapped his hands in excitement, "Oh perfect! We have 4 days until guests arrive, I shall alert the royal party planners now. Don't worry, all of this will be in good hands, my Queen!" He exclaimed proudly and with that he dismissed himself.

If only I had known who I'd be reacquainted within the days coming up.

__________________________
Hey guys! Hopefully you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed creating it.
The next chapter will be veryyyyy juicy so get ready ;)
Vote, comment your opinions, and follow for more! <3