Chapter 12

Elora's P.O.V

I was blurring the lines between the unconscious and conscious realm, I could vaguely hear things around me but I could not move, speak, or even open my eyes.

I was terrified, alone in my confused thoughts.

So many questions ran through my brain.
'Where am I?' Was the biggest one.

I was suddenly shifted from semi-conscious to fully awake with a loud smack on my face. I opened my eyes and in my darkened vision were these grotesque looking creatures. There were three of them, they had blue skin, pointy ears, and they were very short.

They almost resembled trolls, I shuddered at the sight of them.

I looked forward and realized a hologram message was being recorded of me. I tried to scream but it was useless, my mouth was covered by a cloth tied around my head.

All I could do was look forward to the recording with my eyes speaking for me.

After a few seconds, another creature like the others walked into the room.
Although, he was fat and wore jewels around his neck and fingers.

He didn't step into the recording, he stood to the side and began speaking.
"Greetings Ahmorada, I am King Gildred of planet Tradion. I have captured your Queen, slaughtered your people, and destroyed monuments of your planet."
My heart suddenly broke as all the memories came flooding back into my mind.

I remembered walking through the streets of my kingdom, I decided to rest and sit down to admire the Sacred Temple. Next, I could just remember Maximus carrying me through the streets as chaos erupted.

The realization set in, I could only let out a single tear for my planet to which I was sure was nearly destroyed.

"You now have nothing, submit to me your planet and compliance in order to receive your precious Elora." And with that, the dreadful king laughed hard which erupted into a fit of coughs.
I cringed and looked into the camera, trying to plead to whoever was on the other side not to give it up!

I was sure Kylo was watching as well, as much as I annoy the man and make him question even helping us, he would not just give away my planet to these pigs!

"You have until tomorrow to reply, if you don't and if you send word to the first order for help. We will torture your Queen in ways unimaginable and destroy every last person on your planet. The choice is yours."
As Gildred spoke, it left shivers down my spine.

He let out one more cough and then the hologram shut off.
He stood still, hunched over and coughing up his lungs.

The three other bandits rushed over to their King's aid, "Sire, are you alright." The skinnier one touched his back to which the king pushed him away and straightened up.

"Get away from me you stupid idiots!" He grumbled and gained his composure, after all, I'm sure he didn't want to seem weak in front of the person he just kidnapped.

He looked over to me and smiled showing his brown rotten teeth. I closed my eyes in disgust and tried to move or even make some sort of sound but I couldn't. I was chained to the wall with no room to move about.

The King held his head up high and walked over to me with long strides. He got close to my face and smiled, "Hello Elora." He said laughing. I turned my face away in disgust, Gildred placed his dirty hands on the side of my face and roughly turned me to face him.

He laughed and took a dagger out of its holster on his side, he scraped the rusty blade across my face without any pressure and he laughed at my fear.

"How weak, I'll enjoy destroying you." He whispered in my ear and licked my cheek.

He turned to his three accomplices.
"Hey! What are you standing around for! Take the prisoner to get cleaned up by the old hag! Elora is going to be my prized possession." He said cackling as an idiot and Gildred skipped out of the room like a big, ugly child.

The three bandits untied me and allowed my body to fall on the muddy wooden floor. They laughed as my whole appearance was caked with mud and who knows what else.

They picked me up by my arms and escorted me through Gildred's castle. It was dusty, old, creaky, and looked in need of many repairs.
I saw a portrait on the wall of a lovely royal family.
There was a King, Queen, 3 princesses, and 2 princes.
I wonder if they once owned this place before Gildred, I wonder if the bandits spared their lives..

It was unlikely so.

We came across a big wooden door, they took out a key and unlocked it throwing me in. I fell on the hard stone floor scraping my knees, "The King said to wash her up and dress her, call us when you are finished, old woman." The bandits closed the door and two boney feet in sandals appeared before me.

I looked up to an old feeble woman with long braided grey hair. "Come here, dear." She said softly gripping me by the shoulders to stand me up.

She was short and slouched over, "I do the laundry and I prepare the King's various consorts." She said walking over to a tub and starting some hot water.

She bathed me, dressed my wounds, and put me in a comfortable grey cotton dress. It wasn't what I was used to but it was warm and I was grateful for that.

She rang the servants and told them I was ready to be brought out.

"I don't know what they'll do to you... But I can tell you this, in order to survive you do what he tells you." She held my hand and looked into my eyes with a sad expression.
I patted her hands and smiled softly, "I am willing to accept any fate for my people, I will not forget this." I whispered in her ear and smiled.

The men came and took me away.

The next thing I knew, I was chained to Gildred's jagged and rusted throne.

It was dreadful, but in the back of my mind, I knew.

Kylo is coming for me.

_________________________
Wow! Thank you so much for the views, votes, and comments! I really do appreciate it all, you all have no idea! Keep reading!
P.S. I am open to critiques and even story ideas! Just PM me and we can talk!<3