Chapter 3

Idea

"Wait are you serious?!"Lisa screamed over the phone and you moved it away from your ear.

"Of course,Unless I see it with my own eyes I won't believe that he is cheating on me."

You felt like that's the best option you had,if jimin was indeed cheating on you,then you would have to see it yourself and break up with him.

But if jimin actually was telling the truth you would feel upset with your own self cause you didn't trusted him,after all that was what true love meant,a person whom one loves and trust their partner.

You then heard lisa over the phone laughing and you knew she was up to something.She only laughed like that when she had a plan.

"So what's the plan?"

"Okay I know someone that can help you disguise yourself as a boy."

A boy?

"Ehm..lisa I was only thinking on spying him."

"But it will be easier for you to pretend to be a boy,since you will be able to get closer and  have access to him 24/7."Lisa hummed.

She did have a point,if you pretended to be a boy and went to live in the dorms there,you would be able to talk with his friend and blend in making my mission easier instead of going there early im the morning and leaving ate at night.

"Plus who knows...maybe you will find someone there and ditch him." Lisa chuckled.

"Lisa!"You yelled over the phone

"I'm just kidding,now about the plan" Lisa paused"I have a friend which I can take a corset from so you can hide your boobs."

"Will they be able to hold my e's in place?"You chuckled to tease lisa.

"Yeah it can hide even a H...I also know someone from there so tranferring you there will be easy."

"And for the wig..."

"Lisa don't worry about the wig,I got this one."

"Okay,so...are you in?"Lisa asked

Well even though you trusted jimin,you wanted go there just to prove lisa that she was wrong,also you thought it would be like a small vacation...a funny one.

"Yes I'm in!"You answered

"Alright Imma close now and talk with my friend.So (Y/N)..."

"Yes?"

"If jimin  really is cheating on you,what would you do?"

What will you do?

Was there any other choice then...

"I will break up with him."

To be continued...