Chapter 27

Dejavu

You opened your eyes and felt someones hands wrapped around your waist,dejavu you thought to yourself ot was not the first time you and taehyung where like this...

But last time it was when you first met while this was after your special night,you reached out your hand over his cheeks and rubbed them softly with your thumb.

"Morning bae."Taehyung whispered in your ears,you turned around to faced him and he smiled with his sleepy face.

"Morning!" You smiled at him and pecked his cheek.

Taehyung moved closer"What do I only get a kiss on the cheek?"He whined.

"Yeah..."You said to tease him but he wasn't having it.

He pulled you closer and rubbed his hard part against your thigh.

"Taehyung!"You squealed"We have class."

"It's okay class can wait." He smirked and kissed you softly on the lips.

"Ready for a morning sex?"

-

After having a morning sex with taehyung,you missed the whole school day.

You got prepared and decided to go eat lunch at the cafeteria.

There you met up with the guys and sat down at your usual spot.

"Hey yoon is everythin alriight?"Jungkook asked

"Yeah why?"

"Cause your lips are swollen."Jin added pointing at your lips.

Shit.

You knew who was the reason behind that.

"Taehyung!" Namjoon called and you saw taehyung walking in.

You glared at Taehyung and he
noticed you.He winked and walked over your table.

Yoongi tapped his spoon on  the table and you got startled.He was staring at you and you felt like he could see through you.

"Wh-what? "you stuttered.

"Did you had a date?"

"N-no why?"

"You have hickeys all over your neck." He said and you quickly covered you neck.

You looked at taehyung who was smirking in the corner of the table completly aware that he was the one res ponsible.

"Okay I had one.." You said defetead and looked at taehyung irritated.

"Wow yoon I never expected a guy like you would get laid?" Hoseok laughed

"Why?"

"Cause you look like a girl."

Taehyung winked at you and smirked.

"Okay...okay enought,let's eat" You said trying to end the talk as quickly as possible.

-

It's been a week since you and taehyung became a couple.

He was always helping and makinf sure you were okay.They were some changes after your night between the two of you,taehyung would always sleep on your bed and well...you also did it everyday.

Of course you didn't mind it,you loved his affection and how much he cared about you.

Everything was going great between the two of you until one night something happened.

To be continued...