Chapter 9

Project

"Okay guys,before you leave I will assign you to teams for a project." The teacher said and wrote the names on the board.

Everyone sighed and headed to the board to see their partners,you got up from your sit and went to the board to find your name.

You searched for a couple of seconds when your eyes finally landed on your name.

"Here it is!"You said and pointed at your name,then you looked at the others name that were on the same team as you.

" Jung hoseok...jeon jungkook...kim taehyung.?!"You yelled and looked back to where taehyung was at.

"I am with him?."You asked yourself and felt an arm wrapped around your shoulder,you turned around and saw hoseok smiling.

"I guess we are a team!"Hoseok said and pointed his name on the board.

"Yeap!"You smiled and then returned your stare to Taehyung.

"Why are you looking at Taehyung?" Hoseok asked"Are you one of his fans?"

"No!..."You denied "he is just on the same team."You answered and hoseok's eyes widened.

"Really?"He asked

"Yeah see..'You showed him the names"It's you...me...this jeon jungkook guy and.."

"Taehyung."Hoseok interrupted you" Why did he have to be on our team?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...Yoon since you are new you need to know that taehyung is known here for being a total playboy and cold hearted.Rumor has it that he brings a girl over every night and ditch them the next morning for no reason."He whispered to you and looked at taehyung.

"Are you sure?"You asked him because taehyung DEFINETLY didn't gave you that vibe,like he was a bit cold but he didn't look like a playboy.

"Yeah!"

"But he is my roomate..."

"Oh shit....trust me yoon he is no good you should be careful around him."

"Okay..." You nodded

"Let's go now eat lunch!" Hoseok grabbed you by the hand and dragged you to the cafeteria.

Taehyung was looking at you and hoseok the whole time,he was annoyed by how close you were st each other but he didn't know the reason behind his annoyance.

He stood up annoyed and kicked his chair causing the whole classroom to flinch and stare at him.

"Shit!"He said to himself and headed to the board to search his name.

He found his name and noticed jungkook's and hoseok name.

"Not with those assholes..." He said to himself and went to walk away when he noticed your name on the board.

"Oh...so he is on the same team?"

"Yoon kim..."He said and smiled without realising it.

-

To be continued...