Chapter 10

Too soon

You went to the cafeteria which was not far with hoseok,You headed to the counter and grabbed your plates.

Then you moved towards an empty table when you noticed some unknown people waving at hoseok.

"Are those your friends?" You asked as you watched them from afar.

"Yeah there are a bit strange but you will get used to them once you know them."He smiled" Wanna meet them?"

"Sure."

You walked towards the table where the 5 people where sitting at,there was also with them taehyung but you couldn't do anything,It was not like you hated him or anything like that but you felt kinda weird around him.

"Are you the new guy?"A boy said and smiled showing you his cute dimples,he had silver hair and brown eyes which reminded you a president.

"Yeah."You smiled.

"I'm Namjoon,you could say I'm the normal one here." Namjoon finished his sentence a guy next to him punched his shoulder.

"Ouch."Namjoon said rubbing the spot he was just punched at.

"Sorry..."He turned his stare at you and smiled"Im Jin,the oldest here."Jin had brown hair and eyes and he looked like a hamster.He also gave the vibe of a comedian...

"Nice to meet you.I'm yoon."You looked at the boy next to him to jin.

He had chubby cheeks,black hair and looked like a cat,jin noticed your stare and grabbed the guy by the shoulders.

"This is yoongi,he doesn't talk much but he is a cool guy."Yoongi nodded and simply continued eating his food.

"I'm jungkook!"Another boy said with a bunny smile.

He had light brown hair and eyes and looked like an innocent bunny,out of all of them in this group he seemed the youngest." I'm the maknae of the group."

"Oh so you are jungkook!We are on the same team for the project." You chuckled.

"Oh really?That's great." He smiled

"This is Taehyung..."Namjoon said and pointed at Taehyung which for some reason looked irritated.

" Yeah she knows me."Taehyung answered and continued eating.

"Okay..."Namjoon said and stared at him weirdly.

"Now that we intoduced ourself let's eat!"Hoseok suggested and everyone nodded.

"So umm..Yoon."Jungkook asked

"Hmm?" You asked with your mouth stuffed.

"How come and you tranferred here?"

"My sister has a boyfriend so I had...to move in here." You looked down remembering jimin.

You couldn't tell them that you moved in here because you felt your boyfriend was cheating on you,you continued eating when someone grabbed your hand.

"Your hand is so thin...like a girls."Hoseok moved your hand around and laughed" You should eat more and buff up. "

"Hahaha...yeah Maybe I should." You laughed it off thinking that you were acutally a girl,you continued eating when you noticed someone walking in...

"Hey isn't that..."Jin said but before he could finish you interrupted him.

"Jimin?" You said and looked jimin shocked.

"Do you know him?" Namjoon asked

You just stood there frozen on the spot while everyone was staring at you,you didn't expect to find him this soon...

To be continued...