Chapter 4

Moving

After finishing the call with lisa you fell asleep right away,the next morning lisa rang your bell and you opened the door only to see a smirk on her face and a box in her hands.

"Ready?"Lisa asked with a smile.

"Always."

Lisa handed you over the box and helped you with the corset,she knew how to adjust it from her aunt,who was a fashion stylist.

"I never knew my aunts teaching would come in handy."

"Well now you do."

Lisa adjusted the corset and taught you how to wear it on your own because she would not be able to help you there.

When she pulled the strings you felt like your guts were going to spill,you couldn't breath or move freely but at least your boobs became non-existent.

"Okay...all set." Lisa said and finished the final touches.

"Actually there is one more thing."You smiled

"Huh?"

"My hair."You pointed at your hair and walked to the drawer where you had your scissors.

"What about it...wait don't tell me?"

"Yeap!"You pulled the scissors out and lisa stared at you with her mouth open.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"If I am going to pretend to be a boy then I will have to go all out or nothing..."

You turned around and looked yourself in the mirror,In a few seconds your beautiful long brown hair would be in the floor and you would be a 'boy'.

"You got this...all of this is for jimin."You whispered to yourself and bought the scissors closer to your hair.

You took one final breath and closed your eyes before finally cutting your hair.

-

-

"Okay so this is your key for your room,K8.The showers are on the third floor and the cafeteria on the first floor,also there is one bathroom in eah room.About your classes you can check your email,there will be everything you need to know there.If you have any other question,you can come to the headmasters office."

"I will,thank you for your help."

The man smiled and handed you over the keys.You bowed at him before unlocking the door and walked into the room that you would be living for the next few months.

"So this is my room..."You said to yourself as you looked around.

The room was quite simple,the walls were painted white and they were 2 beds which were seperated by a small desk and of course a closet for your stuff.

You unpacked and placed all of your stuff in the closet.There you noticed the clothes of someone...

"So I guess I have a roomate..."You said to yourself and laid on the bed which you assumed to be yours.

You laid there and thought about everything that Happened the last 2 days and smiled at yourself... Not because you were Happy but because you thought of how lame you looked at the moment.

Moving in an all-boys school, pretending to be a boy just to see if your boyfriend is cheating on you.

"How will I face him..." You paused thinking about jimin."If he actually told me the truth and isn't cheating on me."

"Will he forgive me If I tell him what I did?Will he break up with me?Will he be upset?"You sighed

"I wouldn't blame him if he hated me after that,maybe he will think I didn't trusted him...and that our love meant nothing...or that I was so jealous that I believed my friend and not him."

And before you even realised it you fell asleep.

-

A boy walked in the room and noticed someone sleeping on his bed.

"Not this shit again..." The boy said throwing his stuff in the corner and headed on the 3rd floor to take a shower.

He assumed the other boy would leave before he returned,since this shit Happened all the time.People would walk in and sleep on his bed..his so-called fans.

He finished taking a shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and returned to his room but when he walked in the boy was still there.

"Seriously wtf?This is my room." He said starting to get irritated and went to the closet to get dressed before waking him up.

There he noticed someone's elses clothes.

"Oh...so this is my roomate?"He asked himself as he grabbed a white shirt with some grey trousers to wear.

After he was dressed he moved closer to the boy to wake him up.He gently tapped his shoulder but the boy didn't move.

"Hey dude..."He shook his body" Go sleep on your bed."

But nothing,the boy was sleeping deeply.

"Gosh..."

"What Am I supposed to do now?"He moved around frustrated and placed his hand behind his head trying to figure out what to do.

"Don't go..."

"If you are awa-"

The boy turned around but the other boy was still sleeping.

"Oh..he is sleep talking."He closed his eyes and sighed.

When he opened his eyes he examined the boy that was sleeping. There he saw a tear escaping his eyes and for some reason that made his heart hurt.

He wondered what could have Happened to him and cried in his sleep but he snapped himself out of it quickly.

"He is a stranger what do you care..."He yelled at himself"I will let you off the hook this once!"

The boy went to go away but the other boy that was sleeping grabbed his shirt.

"Sigh...what did i get myself into?" The boy sighed in defeat and laid on the bed and fell asleep.

To be continued...