Chapter 31

Searching

Taehyung walked into your room and noticed your stuff was gone.

"Y/N?""He asked and searched for you around but there was no sign of you anywhere.

Taehyung left the dorm and run over at the guys who were sitting in the cafeteria chatting and asked them about you.

"Have you soon yoon?"

"Huh?what do you mean?"Jungkook asked and the rest of the guys looked at him.

"He packed her stuff and left..."

"Without telling us?Hoseok said with a sad look.

Taehyung knew that there was no point in continuing the conversation so he waved at them and left.

The whole day he searched for you but you were no where to be found.

He returned on the dorm and laid on your bed.

"Why did you leave me y/n?" Taehyung sighed"If only you told me why you cheated me with him,i would havr forgave you..."

He turned around and heard a shuffling sound like a paper being crashed.He got up and pulled the sheets over revealing a envelope.

"Did she forgot this?"Taehyung asked and opened the folder.

"Dear taehyung,
Hey so...this is kinda awkward.But this is my goodbye to you...my missions is accomplished so there was no more reason for me to stay there.Now that I'm leaving I can finally explain what Happened that day.Jimin found out my true identity, so he sended called me to meet him up,of course the silly me had no idea how he founded out but i guess he saw me changing that day in the lockers room.I headed to his room and he treaten me to hurt you if i didn't do as I was told.That's why he call you over that day...to see the two of us on purpose and think that I cheated when in reality it was all his doing.I even tried to talk to you before leaving but you walked Passed me.But don't worry I know it wasnt the right time...so like you said I'm going to wait for you.Make sure to not do anything to jimin and continued with your studies...after you graduate come and find me.I love you "

Taehyung held the letter tightly in his arms and cried.How could he not understand her feelings,she tried to talk to him but he was too mad at the two of them he ignored everything else.

He laughed at himself and went over jimin's dorm.He knocked the door and jimin opened the door.

" D-don't hurt me!"Jimin yelled and putted his hand on his face as self defense.

"I am not here to fight...I am here to ask you a favor." Taehyung laughed at how weak he looked.

"What kind of favor?"

To be continued...