Chapter 16

Hot session

You were kissing taehyung when  he hoisted you up and made you sit on his lap,it could be due to your fever but you body felt really hot.

His fingers touched your back sensually sending shiver all over your body,you closed my eyes instinctively and gave in for a bit...before remembering what your mission was.

"Teahyung we can't do this." You said in between kisses.

"Why?" Taehyung said and continued kissing you.

"I'm not gay." You said trying to use that as an excuse but it didn't work.

"Your body says otherwise..."

He went to take off your shirt when you snapped out of consciousness and moved away.

"I don't want to do this..."

"But why?"

You didn't know what to tell him...that you had a boyfriend or that you were a girl.Either choice would make him mad...

"Just cause..."

"This is not an excuse..."

Taehyung leaned once again and kissed you on a sensitive spot on your neck causing you to moan,you quickly covered your face in embarresment.

"Don't be scared bae...moan for me."Taehyung whispered in your ear and send shivers all over you body.

What was this, and why did it felt so good?

In the 2  years you dated jimin you never done something like this...and that's when you felt a stare.You looked on the left and saw jimin...or an imaginary version of him which looked at you judging you and that's when you realised.

"I can't taehyung Stop!" You pleaded taehyung and pushed him away.

Before he could say something you got up and ran way,you fell once but you got up quickly and continued running.

Taehyung stood there realising what he just did and looked at you as you ran away.

He bought his finger on his lip and touched it wondering by himself...

"What have I done?"

To be continued..