Chapter 15

Jungkook

Jungkook run to the cafeteria and asked for ice,the whole time he was there he thought about yoon.

Why didn't he tell him he was sick?

Why did he act tough?

Why couldn't he understand how yoon felt..

"Why am I so worried about him?" Jungkook wondered.

His mind was filled with yoon.

He couldn't understand why he felt like this,like he was his friend but everytime yoon would move closer his heart would beat faster.

Of course he couldn't be gay right? he liked girls...

But why was it this feeling he felt with yoon?

The cafeteria lady returned with a pack of ice and handed over to jungkook.Jungkook bowed at the lady and ran to taehyung's room.

He wanted to be as quick as possible,his adreline was through the roof,his hand were sweaty and all he wanted was to go to over yoon's side.

He arrived outside the door and breathed one last time to calm himself down before walking in to the room.

"Hey taehyung I am back." Jungkook walked in and saw taehyung an inch apart from yoon's lips.

Jungkook threw the ice away and went to taehyung to move him away,he grabbed him by the collar and made him stand up.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jungkook yelled at taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung looked at him coldly.

"Are you kidding me?I left to grab some fucking ice and you decided to take that chance to kiss Yoon?" Jungkook tightened his grib on taehyung collar.

"Did I?" Taehyung wondered himself,he couldn't deny that he moved closer to yoon but was he really going to kiss him?

"The fuck taehyung are you gay?" Jungkook asked and pushed him.

Taehyung then realised that jungkook was jealous.

"So what if I am...are you jealous?" Taehyung laughed and stared at jungkook.

"Huh?No I'm not""Jungkook tried to deny but realised he was indeed jealous.

"Then what's your problem?" Taehyung asked jungkook and moved closer to him.

Jungkook eyes widened by his question,he wondered if his friend was seriously asking him that.

He took a deep breath and calmed himself down before continuing.

"I don't care if you are gay or not...forcing yourself on someone is not good."

Taehyung was about to answer him when you woke up.

"Hnn..." You groaned.

"Yoon!" Both jungkook and taehyung rushed on your side.

You looked around and noticed you were in your room.

"Did I faint?" You asked and jungkook nodded.

"Yeah...I told you you had a fever,you almost hit the ground but I catched you with my strong arms!" Jungkook said and showed you his arms.

"Aww so nice of you,thank you." You smiled at him and hugged him.

Taehyung looked annoyed at the tw of you and avoided the 'view'.Jungkook on the other hand felt his heart rate go up and his cheek heating up.

"No problem!" Jungkook quickly pulled away"I gotta go now!"

"Okay." You smiled at him and he left.

"So..." Taehyung coughed and caught your attention"Sorry to ruin your mood but...here."He handed you over the ice.

"Thank you" You said and placed the ice on your forehead.

"No problem." Taehyung blushed.

Although taehyung was acting coldly,you noticed that he was a really good person. He says one thing but means another...

"That's funny."

"What's funny?"

"You act tought and pretend like you don't care but you are the exact Opposite." You laughed at the thought of it.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung moved closer to you

"I mean you are a really nice person who cares about the others,even though you get mad you are actually care." You smiled

"Oh really?" Taehyung said and closed the distance between the two of you.

"Yes..."You  blushed.

"So how about I show you how much I care about you..."

You felt his hot breath approaching you and before you could even react your lips touched.

To be continued...