Chapter 20

Sense

Taehyung never expected for yoon to be a girl but after seeing him..I mean her boobs in the shower he was relieved.

He was relieved because that meant he wasn't gay...not like he would mind i..i mean being gay.Since he already told yoon he didn't mind that but knowing now that yoon is a girl made him more nervous then ever.

And that's when it hit him.The reason why yoon came over to this school,the reason she was always sad and why she looked away or down whenever jimin would come towards their side and why she cried after the conversation they had.

Flashback

"Jimin is dating my friend and she send me to check up on him to make sure he is not cheating" Yoon smiled a bit sad.

"Taehyung we can't do this..."She pleased and pushed him away

"Why?"

"Just cause."She answered.

"I will just have to get over it..."She sighed.

"Were you crying?"I asked her

"It's not your fault,something else Happened that made me realise how pathetic I am."She faked a laugh.

"how did it go?" Jin asked jimin

"What do you mean?"

"Did you bang her?"

Umm yeah." Jimin blushed.

"How come a guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend."Yoon asked him.

End of flashback

"That explains everything"Taehyung gritted his teeth."How the fuck didn't I noticed it!"

He was talking to himself when he heard yoon getting out of the shower.

"Shit i have to go before she catches me."He cursed under his breath and quickly left the showers.

He walked in to his room and closed the door behind him.He took a deep breath and punched with all his might the wall making his hand bleed from the power he used.

"That bastard!" He yelled.

He felt disgusted by the action of his friend,thinking about it he realised what kind of person he was,a guy who didn't care about anything.He had a girlfriend and went out with all kinds of girl ,while she was worried about him.

He thought about all the sacrifises yoon had to do and the courage she needed in order to come here and spy on her boyfriend.

It wasn't easy to give up on her life like that and come here.

He even felt bad that he was about to do it with yoon and frustrated at the same cause she didn't do anything because she trusted jimin,she trusted a piece of shit!

At that moment yoon walked in the room and greeted taehyung.

"Oh hey tae-"Taehyung walked away before she could finish talking completly ignoring her existence.

"He is going to pay..."Taehyung said as he made his way to jimin's room.

Taehyung knocked the door and waited for jimin to answer,jimin opened the door and smiled at taehyung.

"Hey tae...what are you doi-"Before jimin could finish his sentence taehyung punched him.

"What the fuck taehyung!"Jimin yelled but taehyung didn't listen he continued punching him.

"You are an asshole jimin!You never think of anyone else expect yourself, you are selfish."Taehyung screamed at him and continued punching jimin who was now on the floor covering himself from the punches.

Jimin started bleeding from his nose and mouth.

To be continued...