Chapter 26

He knows...

"H-how did you know?"You shuttered

Taehyung moved closer to you and hugged you.

"Do you seriously think I am that stupid?" He chuckled a bit"I've know for a while but pretended not to.."

"But why would you do that?"You thought about it and realised.

"Wait don't tell me you fought with jimin because..."

"Yeah I fought with him because of you,he cheated on you and pretended
Like you didn't exist."

He rubbed your back and continued"do you know how much it bothered me to watch you cry and not be able to say anything?"

"Wait did you confess your feelings knowing that I was a girl?"

"No...I found out after that,but I didn't care whether you were a guy or not.I loved you no matter what."Taehyung said and softly kissed your lips.

He wrapped his hand around your waist while you wrapped your hand around his neck.

He slowly deepend the kiss and asked with his tongue for entranceat first you were a bit hesistant but after a while you said screw it and let him.

You felt like you were in heaven,his kisses were wild but at the same time gentle,it was a new kind of experience for you...for the first time you felt loved which was really weird.

"Jump"Taehyung demanded in between the kisses and held your thigh as a signal.

You did as you were told,you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Good girl."He smirked and smacked your ass causing you to leave a small moan,he lead you on his bed and gently laid you down without breaking the kiss.

"Taehyung..."You moaned his name and he paused for a moment.

You moved around and begged him to continue,your body felt extremely hot and you wanted for him to touch you."Please tae-"

Before you could finish taehyung smashed your lips but this time it was a bit more wild.You could feel the tension in the air...

"Remove it..." Taehyung ordered you and you took off his shirt,he then proceeded towards your cheek,neck...thighs.

Taehyung looked up to you and said "Im going to show you who's the man here."

And with that you spend an erotic night with someone you loved and marked the day you finally lost your virginity.

-

(Sorry I am not really the type to write this kind off things so I ended it kinda quickly cause This girl here is unexperienced okay?Maybe in the future when I get laid I will come back and update this with a real life experience.)

To be continued...