Chapter 3

I can't take it anymore I grab the packed lunch I made and my bag and rush up the stairs. Tears brimming my eyes. It was when I came back from that holiday fuck I was happy, starting a new school. New friends. Nope. I got hit with the biggest bitch in the world. One problem, I thought she was my friend.

I literally dive onto my bed and curl up into a ball, memories filling my head. The comments. The loneliness. The texts. The lying. Everything.

I sit up, my clock reads 7.48 I need to leave if I'm going to make my bus... I can't deal with my thoughts and troubles right now so I look in the mirror and make sure I look ok and fix my hair.

I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth, holding the tooth brush to hard to try and stop myself from grabbing the blade sitting so close to me on the sink, one quick one wouldn't hurt? Just to dry and take my mind of things. I rinse my mouth and get the blade. There is still a bit of blood on it from last time but that doesn't stop me.

I look down at my scarred wrist already and place the blade on my skin taking a deep breath before dragging it slowly across my wrist creating a deep slit. My wrist immediately starts to bleed heavily and I let out a breath as the adrenaline floods though my body as I grab the bandages I carefully hidden behind the toilet and bandage my wrist a drop of blood falls onto the white tiles that was joined my another one.

A heart shaped blood drop now lay on the floor. Would I ever experience love? Will I be able to deal with it. My thoughts are forgotten as another huge drop of blood joins it and breaks it apart. I get up carefully walking making sure my parents don't hear me and sneak into my mother and fathers room.

I walk over to mothers jewellery box and slowly open it as if I was a bomb about to blow at the slightest movement. I open the ring box at the back and take out the ring in it. My ring. It stays in there in case I loose it. Mother as let my wear it lots but not to school.

It is a shiny silver ring with a big purple amethyst in the mindless with two smaller ones beside it. It was truly beautiful. I slipped it onto my skinny finger and stretch my arm out. It calmed me instantly. I tiptoe out of there room carefully closing the jewellery box first and closing there door over as well.

7.55

I need to leave now! But I don't want to go downstairs...