Chapter 6

The bus journey is long and boring surly it's not just us two getting the bus?

He sits there the entire time just looking straight on, we slowly manage to get to school anyhow, I should of put my earphones in but I didn't feel like it. I walk up the death hill to get to our school, he doesn't move from his spot just gazing at the school. I walk on and he eventually walks up death hill himself.

I hope he is in my class and for some strange reason. I slowly walk into the school and turn left to get a set of stairs to bring my to my form class... shame them two bitches had to be there.

I just sit in the corner were I usually sit and take out my drawing stuff, I feel my phone silently vibrate in my pocket and look at the text it's from Mum

"Were are you young lady!"

I'm debating on wether to tell her I'm in school or just ignore it...

"Were do you think"

I really don't have any need to tell her, she is really stupid were else would I be on fucking mars?

My phone vibrates again...

"Don't you be cheeky with me! Are you in school?"

"Yes"

I turn off my phone just as Brittany and Leah walk through the door.

I'm just waiting for her to open her mouth to I can bitch slap it and then kick her in the stomach.

"Has anyone seen Jess? Oh never mind I couldn't see her because of the black clothes she was wearing in that dark corner"