Chapter 5

I don't want to go back downstairs so I pack my bags with everything I think I will need, drawing pad, pencils. that's it.

I open my window and
jump onto the the flat bit of roof that juts out from the side of our house that was meant to be a shed or something.

I cut though the front garden avoiding all windows and go wait for a cold, smelly, boring bus.

Mum and Dad don't know about me climbing though the window and I would like to keep it that way.

It takes me about 10 minutes to walk to the bus but I don't have 10 minuets so I start running, I get there in a record breaking 2 minuets and lean up against a fence to catch my breath and look at the people who get my bus.

A plum coloured hoodie on this one boy standing on his own juts out of the crowd... Stunning blond hair tucked under his hood looks like melted gold against his glowing heathy skin.

The bus pulls round the corner early. I've never seen that boy before. He must of moved in sometime over the holidays. I can't see what he looks like because of his hood over his head but as I stare at him I snap out of it when I realise he is climbing on the bus and I scurry on after him.

The entire time I take in the surroundings of the new bus we got and I prey as we come closer the the next stop I hope no one sits next to me...

Ever lasting love. A Casper Lee fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें