Doyoung- coincident (SMUTT)

It was late at night. I started to get really hungry. So I went to the fridge and as usual there was nothing there. I grabbed my wallet and out on a large hoodie and went to a close by convenient store.

It was cold and dark as I walked down the narrow streets. The occasional street light that worked was either dull or flickering. I kept walking and finally got there. I entered and searched for a bag of chips and a soft drink.

I grabbed them and paid then sat at a long bench which had a man sitting there eating ramen while he was on his phone. I looked over and saw a a funny video that he was watching.

I started laughing when suddenly he turns to me. I quickly out my head down. The man looks at me. And smiles.

"you like watching funny videos aswell" a handsome man say

"yeah, ahaha that was a good one"
He moved a seat closer and we continued to what the funny videos

*memes*.

T

hen the video finished he switched off his phone and speaks.

"I'm doyoung, and you are?" He smiles

"I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you" we shake hands.

"what is a girl like you doing out and about this late?"

"oh I was hungry and I had no food." I say

"that is literally me all the time, I'm to busy to go and get food" he laughs

"what do you do, everyone has to have time to get food"
Doyoung looks down.

"it's a bit complicated" he sighs

"faire enough, well I'm studying to be a teacher so it's been hard for me aswell" I smile then look at my phone, it was 11:30pm.

"oh shit I have to go, it's really late" I say

"let me walk you home, I have no where to be" he says

"oh it's ok you dont need to, I'll be alright" I reply

"no I cant let you walk around this time of night alone." Doyound says
He smiles then we walk out.

"so what do you do for a living?" He moves his hair out of his face.

"I'm currently going to university, for being a teacher. It's not my dream job but it will pay well, how about you"
I say sarcastically

"well that's good and it sounds fun, well if I tell you, you will probably change how you act" he looked down rubbing his hands together.

: "I wont change, it doesnt bother me, unless your a stripper or something" doyoung and I laugh

"ahaha no I'm not I'm and idol, I'm part of nct" doyoung says.

"oh so your like famous" I laugh

"ummm yeah you can say that" we chuckle.

"well it's good to meet you nct doyoung" I shake his hand

Doyoung laughed and looked at me.

"you know your the only person who doesnt go all crazy"

"well your still human so it doesnt matter if your an idol or not" we both smile. We finally get to my house.

"well this is me" I say pointing at the gate to enter my house.

"well it was nice meeting you y/n. I needed to meet someone like you."

"well it was good meeting you too"i say with a smile.

"I guess I'll see you around"doyoung nods

"yeah I better go in" i turn around and push the gate open. Doyoung holds the gate open as he sees me walk in.

"wait y/n" doyoung says my name

Doyoung moved towards me and kissed my lips. The kiss was long and sweet. I pulled away when I realised I was kissing an idol.

"oh my god I'm so sorry" he puts his hands over his mouth

"dont apologise"I pull his face towards mine connecting our lips. We continue to kiss a bit more until we break apart.

We go towards the front door and I unlock it. He picks me up and Carrie's me to the sofa. He gently lays me down before ripping of my shirt. He places kisses around my neck and chest.

He unclips my bra and cups my right boob and butterfly kisses the left one. With my hands I lift up his oversized shirt exposing his abs. I push his chest making him fall back onto the couch and I straddle him. I kiss down his neck then his abs to his torso. I reach the hem of his shorts and pull his shorts and boxers down.

His hard member stands tall in front of me. I look up and him and he nods I take him member in my hand and start moving up and down. I then lick the tip moving my mouth over his member. Moving my mouth and hand up and down on his member.

"ahhh uh ahh uh"Doyoung groans as his member twitches and releases his cum in my mouth, I swallow it all and come back to face level.

We continue to kiss some more before he guides my hips to his member. He slowly pulls off my underwear before pushing my hips down on his member.

"Ahhhh" I moan in pain but soon turns to pleasure when he flips me over and starts thrusting fast into me. He grabs my hands and places them above my head.

He reaches down and kisses me on the lips. After a few more thrust we finally come to our highs. He came inside me and I came all over his member.

We lay next to each other breathing heavily.

"I want to see you more often" we both smile and look each other in the eyes. He kisses my forhead before we both fall asleep.

I wake up in doyoungs arms. I look at him and smile.
"good morning"he says smiling

"morning" I reply in a tired tone

"you hungry?" He asks

"yeah a bit" I rub my eyes

"I'll make something"I nod and grabs his clothes and puts them on going into the kitchen. I go to my bedroom and put on a loose hoodie and some underwear.

I go and sit on the bench in the kitchen and watch doyoung make breakfast.

"your pretty cute when you cook"
Doyoung chuckled and turned to me and came closer.

"your pretty cute when you cook"Doyoung chuckled and turned to me and came closer

He came over and started to kiss my neck.

"your going to be the death of me Doyoung" we both smile and laugh looking in each others eyes.

_______________________________________
I hope you liked this one, I'm starting to run out of ideas. Even though I have only made a few😬. Please request/ send in ideas. Thank you