mark-long ass ride(FLUFF)

*sorry I had to with the name*

Since forever mark and I's parents have been best friends. We have been neighbors since birth. And our parents work together. Mark and I are really close. We always make fun of each other and just annoy the hell out of eachother. Mark and I just graduated so our parents decided to take all of us on a trip to jeju island [if you dont know jeju it's a place in south korea]

We were all packed and ready to get in the car. Mark and I in the boot. My dad and Mark's dad in the front row. And our mums in the middle.

"Y/n, I get the blanket" mark yells
"No i get the blanket" i yell back at him snatching the blanket away from him.

"Jeez they are so cute" Mark's mum says as our parents chuckle.

"Mark I will give you some chips if you give me the blanket" I say in sympathy.

"No"he says stirenly

"Just share it" Mark's mum says.

I roll my eyes and move to the seat that was between mark and i.

I throw the blanket over both of us.

"Thank you" I rolls my eyes and pinch mark on the arm.

"Ouch what was that for" he says in pain

"For being annoying" he rolls his eyes and punches me back. I yell in slight pain. I then hit the back of his head. Not enough to hurt but enough to get a reaction.

Mark and I were always like this we always bickered. Our parents hated it but owell.

"Trues, I call trues. Let's just watch a movie" mark opens up his laptop and turns on 'train to busan'.

The zombies start to appear and I clench onto Mark's arm. I hide my head behind his shoulder.

"This is scary" mark just laughs at my reaction.

"Fine scaredy cat, we will watch something else" I sit up properly and search through the movie list.

I finally found, 'to all the boys I've loved before.'

"We are watching this" mark rolls his eyes and agrees.

I started getting tired. My eyes began to close then re-open when my head drops.

*MARK P.O.V*

y/n and I were watching some movie and I noticed her head kept hitting my shoulder.

I moved my hand to her face and gently placed it on my shoulder.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was sleeping when suddenly I hear my mum yell at mark and I.

"You two get up we are here" i slowly rise my head from Mark's shoulder. He was still sleeping.

I pinched Mark's arm making him wake up.

"What what do you want" I laugh at his reaction.

"We are here" mark rolls his eyes and sits up properly ready to get out.

Mark's dad comes to the back to the car and opens the door so we can get out.

Mark gets out first then We grab our bags and head to the hotel lobby.

I discreetly lean into Mark's ear.

"Thank you for letting me sleep on your shoulder" he smiles and I walk a little faster than him.