Mark- Bestfriends Brother (SMUFF)

"Y/n are you staying over tonight" my bestfriend (f/n) says while coming towards me.

"My parents said yes, is it alright if I come
home with you" she nods before replying.

"My brother Mark will be driving us" I nod and we start to walk to our next class. Mark is f/n's brother he is a senior, he is also really popular. As f/n and I were walking down the halls to our class when suddenly I bump onto someone.

"Shit sorry" i stop walking and look at who I bumped into. It was mark. My cheeks flush red. Our eyes meet. It was mark.

"Oh y/n I'm sorry" he smiles.

"Ah its fine" I say before quickly walking away.

*MARK P.O.V*

Y/n walks away quickly, she is so cute, i chuckle and then leave aswell.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was sitting in class listening to the teacher when there was a knock on the classroom door. All the students turn their heads and look at the door that was opening. Mark and 2 of his friends.were standing there holding papers.

"Sorry to bother you sir but could we please use those computers in the back, we promise to not be a distraction" mark says looking at the teacher. The teacher nods and the boys come in. I'm sorting in the back row next to the computers so I turn my head making sure mark cant see me but it didnt work.

"Hey y/n" Mark says as he takes a seat next to me. I just do a little wave and smile before looking back up to the teacher.

"Oh y/n, f/n had to go to a doctors appointment so she left early and wont be back till later this afternoon so you'll come home with me but you and I can go buy some snacks if you want" he smiles and looks at me. I turn and look directly into his eyes.

"That would be good thanks" we stare into each others eyes for a second before the teacher calls Mark's name.

"Mark dont distract my students" the teacher says and mark rolls his eyes before turning around to face the computer. The teacher continued to speak. The rest of the lesson was pretty boring but every now and again Mark and I would make eye contact then look away. The bell rings signaling all the students to leave the school. I start packing my things into my bag and I stand up.

"Come on y/n, my grandma moves faster then you" I chuckle at his comment and zip up bag,swinging it over my shoulder and walking towards mark who is leaning against the door. Mark smiles as I pass him. He follows closely behind, as we walk through the school and to his car.

He unlocks the car and we both get in. I sit in the back brow because I didnt want to be too close to him.

"Y/n sit in the front" mark says looking at me through the rearview mirror.

"Um its ok" he stares at him and raises an eyebrow. I undo my seatbelt and climb over the glove compartment and sit in the passenger seat across from him.

"That's better" he smiles. While turning in the car. Mark then starts to drive. While we stopped at an intersection mark turned on some music. Miami by will smith. We both sang along and laughed. The song then finished and another started to play. (Or nah by ty dolla $ign, the weekend wiz Khalifa and DJ mustard)

I shoot my eyes to him and he shrugs, he starts singing every word, I just stare at him.

"Do you like the way i flick my tongue or nah" mark sings while staring into my eyes. I felt my stomach getting weird. It was a good weird. He is such a turn on. The song continued to play and mark sang along to every word occasionally looking at me. We eventually got to the grocery store and we both got out. We walked in silent into the shop, mark grabs a trolley and pushes it, I walk closely next to him.

"What sort of food do you want" mark says as we browse an aisle.

"Umm well b/f likes cookie dough, popcorn and ice cream so we need that and just some chocolate oh and soft drink" I say getting lowkey excited about the food.

"Cute" mark whispers but loud enough for me to hear. I look at him then back at the freezers full of ice cream. I open the door and grab a tub out and out it in the trolley.

After about 15 minutes mark and I finished getting all the food, mark paid and we loaded the food into the back of Mark's car.

"Is there anything you need to do before going back to mine" I shake my head and we both get into the car. The drive to b/f and marks house was pretty quick. Again mark just played his sexual music and sang along. Once we got to their house mark and I got out and took the food into the kitchen.

"You go get comfortable, I'll put all this away" mark says, I nod then walk into the lounge room and take a seat. B/f and I have been friends since we were like 4 so we are very comfortable with each other. B/f finally got home and she came and sat on the couch with me.

"I see you got food. Thank god I'm starving" i laugh and nod.

"How was the doctors" I ask

"Boring, they just want me to go on the pill" b/f says sarcastically and rolls her eyes.

"If your going to be having sec you need to be safe so the pill is a good idea" mark says as he walks into the living room. Him and I make eye contact but I instantly look away and focus on the tv.

"You can never be too safe" I say.

"Like you would know, you haven't even had sex" b/f rebuts. I dart my eyes to her and she teases me.

"I'm just waiting for the right opportunity" I say.

"I'm going out, I'll be back later tonight" mark says before leaving the room.

*TIME SKIPS LATER THAT NIGHT*

I woke up at like 1 am because I was thirsty, so I headed down to the kitchen to grab a drink of water. When I enter the kitchen I run into something. Its pitch black so I cant see anything.

"Ow" I hear a males voice

"Mark" I say questioning weather or not it is him.

"What are you doing up so late" he says as he turns on the light.

"I needed water" he hands me his glass that has water in it.

"Thanks" i say before taking and sip and putting it onto the bench.

"I'm gonna go back to bed now, night" I turn and go to leave the kitchen when mark suddenly grabs my shorts.

"I wonder what it looks like underneath these" my eyes go wide after his comment.

"Why dont you see" i say jokingly but he immediately comes closer and puts his hands on my hips looking down to me.

"Do you actually want me to" I nod and he grabs my hand. We both leave the kitchen and head to his room. He opens his bedroom door and we go in. I stand awkwardly and look around the simple black and white with a touch of grey themed room. which is filled with music instruments and equipment. Mark wraps his arms around my waist and places his head on my shoulder.

"are you sure your comfortable to do this" he whispers moving a part of hair to the other side of my neck. I nod and he swiftly turns me to face him. He moves his hands from my waist to my cheeks. Cupping them softly. We stare into eachothers eyes for a second before he gently connects his lips to mine. I loosen my body and begin to move my lips in sync with his.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Mark have you seen Y/n" B/F yells from outside the door. Mark and i immediately separated and look at eachother.

" yeah she is in here, i was showing her some music i made" Mark points to his bed that has headphones connected to a laptop on it. Mark unlocks the door and lets B/F in. i turn around while taking the headphones off acting surprised.

"oh hey, sorry mark was showing me his new song which is great by the way" i stand up and go closer to B/F.

"its ok, you just got me worried" B/F says. "well are you finished listening, because we have to leave early tomorrow so we will be at The resort by the afternoon" i nod and look back at mark who smirked before i walked out.

"i'm so excited to go to the resort with you and your family thanks for inviting me" i say as B/F and i walk to her room.