Jaehyun- Hickies (SMUTT)

It was a normal friday night. Sitting around the tv with nct 127 in their dorm.

I had been friends with nct127 since the debuted because of mark who is my older brother. They are all so nice and welcoming. Mark told me to never have a crush on the members. I tried but it didnt work. They are all hot asf but jaehyun, he is something different.

"Y/n go get the popcorn" mark yells to me.  I get up and head to kitchen. When I enter I see jaehyun sitting on the bench on his phone.

I walk around looking for the popcorn. I couldnt find it until I opened the top cupboard door which I had to stand on my tippie toes to get. I saw the popcorn.

"Yes" I try reaching it but I couldnt. I then feel a body lean against mine and see a hand reach up and grab the popcorn. It was jaehyun.

"Here" he hands me the popcorn packet with a smile on his face

"Thank you" I say smiling

I grab the packet and put it in the microwave. Jaehyun went back and sat on the counter again. I opened the fridge and grabbed out a can of soft drink. I open it and take a sip.

"Can I have some" jaehyun asks with his hand reached out. Gesturing me to put it in his hand. I nod and place the can in his hand. He takes a sip and hands it back to me.

"Thank you." I take the can to put it on the bench, but I miss the bench and drop it. It spills over the floor. Jaehyun laughs and gets off the bench and grabs a towel. He hands me the towel and I bend down to dry it up. I was wearing a dress and i forgot so when i bent down my underwear was revealed.

I turned and saw jaehyun staring at me.

"That's hot" he smirks

I turn red and go back to cleaning up the soft drink. Making sure my underwear was covered. So my hand was holding the back of my skirt.

"Baby, you dont need to do that" jaehyun says as he grabs my hand and pulls it away from my skirt. I stand up and look at him.he leans closer to my ear.

"If you want to have some fun, I'll be in my room" jaehyun winks at me and walks away. Leaving me speachless.

*DING* the popcorn was finished so I grabbed it out of the microwave and placed it in a bowl. I took it to the boys who were watching Avengers Endgame.

"Here" I place the bowl on the table and they all move closer to grab some.

I stand there thinking about what happened with jaehyun. Everyone was busy watching the movie and it had just started so I could leave and no one with notice. I decide to go to jeahyuns room. I turn the handle and slowly push the door open.

Jaehyun was laying on his bed with just boxers on. He looks up and smiles . Gesturing me to come sit next to him.

"Baby come here" Shutting the door and locking it, I slowly move towards him.