Haechan- sport day(FLUFF)

It was sport carnival. I had agreed to go with my best friends Haechan, Jaemin,Jeno, Jisung, chenle and renjun. Mark use to sit with us but he graduated☹

Anyway I walked through the gates to school I saw the boys (dreamies) in a white shirt and red pants.

Red was our team colour.

"Hey ugly finally you came, we have been waiting for ages." I roll my eyes and place my bag on the table.

"You guys look fun" we all chuckle looking at each others outfit.

I was wearing basically and outfit like haechan. (Cover).We all decided to dress similar as a group.

The bell rings which signals all of us to go to the grass area where the events will be held.

"Let's sit here" haechan says placing his belongs on the ground. I do the same and sit in front of him.

"Seen as though we aren't going to do anything today what should we do" I look at my phone, scrolling through instagram.

"How about uno" I nod and he pulls out the cards.

He hands me my cards and we start to play.

"Yes" haechan yells as he places a pick up four down on the pile.

I glare at him while I grab the four cards. To my advantage I got a pick up four.

I have a huge smile plastered on my face. Haechan looks at me with a questioning expression.

I place the pick up four card and yell "uno" hachan glares at me. He picks up his four cards.

"Karma is a bitch" I evillie laugh.

He rolls his eyes and sighs as I place my final card down.

"Your a cheater" haechan says pointing his finger at me.

"No that was a fair game" I continue to laugh.

Haechan just shakes his head.

I yawn really loudly making haechan look at me.

"Did you sleep last night" he asks

"A little, I was watching a tv series" I chuckle at my words.

"Wow, come here" I shuffle closer to Haechan. He places his hand on my forhead which makes me lie my head on his crossed legs.

He starts to gently caress my head. He is so sweet when I need him but he is more of a smart ass but its ok.

I close my eyes and hope to fall asleep when suddenly.

Haechan stands.
"Y/n, the boys are about to run we need to watch." I stand and follow haechan to side of the track so we can cheer them on.

The gun goes off and they start to run.

"Go my bestfriends go my bestfriends" I yell
"Jeno your trash" haechan yells. Making me laugh.

The boys finish running and we go to them. I run up and give them all a big hug.

"Good job, you guys did so well" they all smile and thank me still out of breath.

Jaemin pulls me in for a hug. I smile but am a little confused.

*HAECHAN P.O.V*
I was congratulating all the boys when I suddenly notice jaemin and
y/n hugging. They both had big smiles. I was pretty jealous but we always gave eachother hugs so it wasnt to much of a suprise but I was still jealous.

*Y/N P.O.V*

Jaemin and I release from each others grip. When they call the next event all the boys rush off again leaving haechan and I.

We head back to our spot and sit. I went to have a drink of water but my water bottle was empty.

"Hey short stuff you got any water left" haechan shakes his empty bottle and shakes his head. I sigh.

"Let's go fill them up" we both get up and head to the drink taps. Haechan had already filled his up. I was still going.

I suddenly feel a freezing cold liquid run down my back.

"Ahhhh it's cold haechan that's so mean" I jump trying to move my shirt from my body making it less cold.

"Oops I guess I slipped" I glare at him.

I spray my water at him. Making him yell but me laugh. He return and does the same. We ended up having a water fight until a teacher came to tells us to go back to our seats.

"Ahahahaha that was so funny" haechan laughs and makes fun of me.

I roll my eyes and laugh.

We sit back down and just chat. Haechan yawned so I let him rest his head on my lap.

"Thanks ugly" he looks up into my eyes and smiles

"Its ok, anything for you" I smile back.
"Your cool ugly"
"What do you mean" i ruffle his hair a little.

"Like you get me and your good company" he smiles.

I look down at him making eye contact. He moves his hands to my cheecks. He gently pulls my face down to his and he carefully connects our lips together.