Jaehyun- Nerd 2 (SMUTT)

The kiss was soft. I moved my head back and jaehyun smiled, his cheeks slightly turning a soft pink. I sit on the chair next to him and stare into his brown eyes.

"Wow" jaehyun says and I giggle at his cute reaction. "Can we do more" jaehyun says giving me quite a shock.

"Are you sure" I say and raise one of my eyebrows.

"I want to, well as long as your ok with it" he says. I simply grab his hand and pull him upstairs to my room. I open the door and make him sit on the bed. I straddle his legs as his hands hold my hips. My hands go to the sides of his face and stare at him for a second before pulling his face closer to mine and connecting our lips. Our lips move in sync. Jaehyun slides his tongue into my mouth and explores every inch. I'm quite shocked at how good he actually is at this. I lower my hands to the bottom of jaehyuns shirt and pull it up. We part our heads as I pull the shirt over his head. I throw it onto the floor and  stare at his toned body.

"I was not expecting this" I say suprised, running my hands over his bare chest and abs.

"Well i guess a nerd is full of suprises" with that jaehyun holds the back of my neck and pulls me closer to him reconnecting our lips. Jaehyun unbuttons my shirt and pull it's off. Within seconds jaehyun moves his lips along my neck and down to my breasts. I unclip my bra and slide it down my arms before throwing it away. Jaehyun then places soft and gentle kisses around my nipples before putting all of my nipple into his mouth. My head drops as I moan. The feeling was unbelievable. Jaehyun puts a hand behind my back and lays me down. He moves his hands down to my shorts. He swiftly pulls them and my underwear down. He looks up and gives me an unsure look.

"Just let your tongue do the work" I say breathing in and out. Jaehyun slowly places small, gentle kisses on my folds before gliding his tongue in between my folds. I gasped at the sudden pleasure. Jaehyung moves one of his hands that is gripping onto my thigh to my folds. Rubbing the tips of his fingers over my clit before inserting his middle finger. Jaehyun slowly thrusts his finger in and out befor fastening his pace. I feel myself coming to my high. I grip onto jaehyuns wrist and pull his hand out. I push his back onto the bed. I smirk before straddling his waist. I feel his hard member poking out through his pants. I undo his black belt then unbutton the top of his chino pants. I pull them down in an instant. His member stands up through his boxers. My hands go to the hem of his boxers, I yank them down and jaehyuns member stands up tall. My draw drops as my eyes meet his member, its alot bigger then I thought it would be.

"Let me hit you from behind" jaehyung says sexily as he holds onto my hips and turns me around. Jaehyuns dominance is really showing right now and it turned me ok even more. Jaehyun positions himself behind me and slowly slides in. My head drops as my body fills with pain. However that pain soon fades away as jaehyun carefully slides his member in and out before fastening his pace after he got comfortable. Jaehyuns thrusts become hard and fast. One of his hands holds my hip while the other goes to the front of my body and clenches onto one of my boobs. He grips onto it while thrusting. I feel jaehyun getting tired so I move him back, pulling his member out of me. I lay him down on the best and straddle his waist.

"You dont have to" jaehyun says as I position myself onto his member.

"I want you to feel the pleasure" I say as I slowly bounce on his member. Jaehyun slides his hands up my back to the back of my neck he pushes me down so my face is close to his. He kisses my forehead gently for kissing my lips and sliding his tongue in quickly. I break the kiss and move my head back. I continue to bounce on his member.

"Fuck y/n" jaehyun moans. I feel my stomach tighten and his member twitch.

"Jaehyun" I moan-yell as I cum over his member. I move up so I can take his member out. I sit on his lap for a bit so I can catch my breath. Jaehyun and i's chests move up and down as we both try to catch our breaths.

"Wow" jaehyun wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head just above my boobs.

"That was fun" I reply and wrap my arms around his neck. Jaehyun and I sit there for a while befor I release my grip and hold the sides of jaehyuns face.

"We better get dressed, it's late" I say and jaehyun nods. He let's go of my waist and we both get up. One by one I out my clothes back on. Once jaehyun and I are fully dressed we leave my room and go to the dining room table. We clear our books up and we walk to the front door.

"Well thank you for studying" I say and smile.

"Thank you for teaching me" jaehyun winks and smirks. He quickly leans forward and gives me a quick kiss. I open the front door and jaehyun walks out but he turns around suddenly.

"Let's keep this between us" jaehyun says before turning back around and walking away. I close the front door and smile brightly.