yangyang-library(SMUTT)

I was on my spare so I decided to head to the library to finish some assessments.

I placed my stuff at the long table and I began to write my assessment on ancient history.

*YANGYANG P.O.V*

I was in the library looking for a book for a novel study I had to do. I chose my book (the hunger games) I took the book and sat next to a girl at the long table of students.

I began to read.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I felt someone's presence i look to my side and see yangyang the new kid.

He was reading the hunger game my favourite book. I however continued to write.

I then noticed yangyang was looking for something
He was lifting his books up then he started to lift mine up. Accidently he drops it on the ground while trying to place it on the desk.

I learned beside my chair, trying to gather the fallen papers .

"I'm sorry" he says while helping with the papers.

"Dont worry about it" I treasure him.
"Did you loose something"

"Yeah I lost my evaluation sheet" he says looking confused.

"I'll help you look" I stand and start to move around the other papers on the desk.

I lift up one and it has 'the hunger games evaluation' as the title.

"Here" I place the sheet in his hand

"Thank you" he looks at me in the eyes.

"Um I'm sorry to of bothered you" I just chuckle.

"Its fine, honestly i would rather help you than do this homework awful." I sigh.

"Wanna do something fun" he says with a smirk.

"Like what" he grabbed my rist and dragged me behind him.

We left the library and he was still pulling me through the halls until we reached the janitors closet.

He opened the door pushing him and I in.

"Let's do it" he smashes his lips onto mine and we being to kiss. I unintentionally wrap my arms around his neck. His hands snake around my lower waste gently pulling me closer to him. His hands moved lower and cupped my ass.

He slides his tongue into my mouth causing me to slightly move.

I he moves his hands from my ass to his belt buckle. Slowly he unclipped it. He then reaches to my shirt and goes to the hem of my underwear.

He gently slides them down my leg.

He stares at me dead in the eyes. I nod and he moves his hard member to my entrance.

While staring at me he slowly inserts his member into my folds.

He fastens his pace, thrusting into me.
After a while I feel a knot in my stomach build.

My juices release all over his hard member. Soon after he cums (in the condom).

We stood there breathing heavily.

"Wow" he says with a smile on his face.

"That was fun" I say and look at him.

We start to put our clothes back on and we exit the closet. Yangyang interlocks my hand with his and we exit the school.

"Were are we going" I ask and he simply smiles.

"You'll see"

_______________________________________
This was really short my bad.