Johnny- Face mask (FLUFF)

I finished applying the face mask onto Johnny's face.

"Now dont move, we have to wait 20 minutes for it to dry" johnny rolls his eyes.

"I didnt come back to Chicago to do face marks with my sister" I glare at him.

"Stop being a sook" I finish packing the rest of the liquid face mask away.

"How is the tour going" I ask as I sit on Johnny's bed and turn on the tv.

"Its really fun, actually the members are coming here tomorrow, you'll get to see all of them" I turn a light red as I get nervous around them, but i try to just hide in my room.

"Is mum and dad going to make a big spread" he laughs

"do you only care about food" I glare.

"Well I have nothing else to do so yeah" johnny laughs.

"Why dont you go find a boyfriend" I roll my eyes and grab the tub of ice cream on the night stand.

"Really, I'm good" johnny sits up and faces me.

"You are seriously eating a tub of ice cream while doing a face mask and watching Avengers with your older brother" he shakes his head.

"dont judge me" I take a big scoop of ice cream and shove it in my mouth.

"You know, I dont see you dating anyone" he takes a scoop of ice cream and eats it.

"My company doesnt allow it" my eyes go wide

"Well that's rough" I chuckle.

Johnny and I continue watching the movie when suddenly my phone starts to ring.

Its jeahyun, johnny doesnt know but jaehyun and I are actually really close and we are always calling and texting

"Hey" I hear jaehyuns voice through the phone.

"Hey, how are you" I say as I glance over at johnny who is focused on the screen.

"I'm good, I miss you so much" I smile at his sweet words.

" awe I miss you too, how is everything going" i notice that johnny is looking at me.

"Its hard, like the tour is really great but its alot of work, we never really get to rest" jaehyun sighs through the phone. I feel sad that he doesnt get to have a rest, i know how tired and exhausted he gets.

"Here well I'll take you out tomorrow"  I smile, however Johnny is looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"That's would be amazing i really need a night with you" I'm in an awww as he is so sweet.

"I have to go johnny and I are doing face masks, I love you" I smile looking at Johnny's shocked expression.

"Ahahaha send me a photo, i love you too" i hang up the phone and laugh.

"Johnny let's take a photo" johnny sighs but nods and moves next to me.

He does an awkward face

I laugh looking at Johnny's facial expression

"Who was on the phone" he raises an eyebrow" I smile remembering that jaehyun and I are going out tomorrow.

"Just a friend" he looks at me in disbelief

"What" I ask sarcastically

"I dont believe that" i stand up and walks to the bathroom.

*JOHNNY P.O.V*

[Ding]

I look over and notice the screen on
y/n's phone light up.

Jaehyun🤴

I'll pick you up around 8 tomorrow, I'll just say I'm sock to the guys so we can go privately. Love you x

My eyes widen at the message that jaehyun sent. Are they in a relationship. Wow, I'm going to sus this out.

*Y/N P.O.V*

I was in the bathroom washing my face when suddenly johnny comes in.

"So are you going to be hanging out with the members and I" he asks as he grabs a towel.

"I will for a bit, but I have plans with a friend" he raises an eyebrow.

"Who is this friend" he starts wiping off the face mask.

"Just someone from high school" he slowly nods.

"Well you'll miss seeing everyone, like jaehyun" In an instant I move my head up and look at Johnny through the reflection of the mirror.

"Well I guess I'll have to see them another time" he shakes is head.

"Oh but he got a haircut and iit's really nice" I wipe the water of my face and stand tall.

"What do you know" I hit him on the chest.

"Well I know that you and him are meeting tomorrow and that he says I love you, to you" my eyes widen.

"I hate you" I hit johnny even harder.

"Stop, why didnt you just tell me you were dating him" he gets kinda serious.

"Because I knew SM didnt allow dating so we didnt want to risk anything" he pulls me into a hug.

"I wont tell anyone its fine, you know you can always be honest with me, I am your brother" he smiels and holds me tighter.

"thanks john" we both laugh

_______________________________________
             This was a whole mess