Jaehyun-Helping Hand(SMUTT)

"We are almost there" I yell at jaehyun as we struggle to hold the really heavy box. I had just bought a new bed and my best friend Jaehyun is here to help me set it up.

"You owe me for this" jaehyun says as we both lay the box on the floor. We both look up at each other and smile.

"This is what best friends are for" I say and smile while laughing while jaehyun just sighs and sits next to the box and starts to open it. Jaehyun unpacks everything and starts putting it together.

"Help me" jaehyun says as he struggles to hold the frame while trying to screw it together. I rush over and hold the frame but when I look up jaehyun a face is inches away from mine I smile the awkwardly look at the floor.  He finishes screwing all the screws and I stand up and look at the bed frame.

"I'm impressed" I say and clap. Jaehyun just chuckles.

"It's not done yet" jaehyun says as he gets the row of wooden bits to put along the frame to hold the mattress in properly. We both lay it down and then look at it. "Mattress time" jaehyun says and we go to the side of the room and put my mattress onto the frame. We quickly drop it onto the frame so our fingers don't get jammed. I look at the bed frame and smile before jumping onto it.

"Thank you jaehyun" I say as I lay on my back. He plops down next to me but he is on his stomach.

"Anytime" he says simply and I turn to my side to face him. We smile and look at each other's eyes. My eyes travel from his eyes down to his nose then to his lips.

"Take a picture it lasts longer" he says while chuckling.

"I'll take a picture then" I quickly get up and go over to the desk in my room and grab my phone. I open camera and lay back down next to him and  he sweetly smiles as I take a photo. He makes another face that is more of a smirk then a smile. I continue to take more photos as he moves closer and closer until. Our lips touch. Jaehyuns right hand goes to my phone and takes a picture. I gasp at his reaction and break the kiss. I quickly look through my photo album and see the photo of jaehyun and I kissing.

"Why would you do that" I ask as I go to delete the picture but jaehyun hits my phone out of my hand. "What the hell" I say and reach my hand in between jaehyuns legs where my phone fell. Jaehyun pulls me and I fall onto his member. I look up at him and he is smirking. I shake my head and roll my eyes before sitting up straight. I go to stand but jaehyun holds onto my wrist. My head turns and I glare at him.

"Just lay with me" jaehyun says and I sigh at his sweetness. I sit back down and jaehyun wraps his arms around my waist and puts his head on my thigh. I look down at him and run my fingers through his soft black hair. My legs were out straight and his head was on my thigh, his hand slowly slid up my leg to the bottom of my skirt. He slowly inches it up moving his head so he could see what he was doing. Gently he runs his fingers over my clothes clit. I let out a small moan and jaehyun looks up to me with a smirk. He forcefully parts my legs and sits in between my legs. He reaches up to the top of my panties and swiftly pulls them down before throwing them to the side. He runs his middle finger over my folds before fastening his pace making me wet. I throw my head back with pleasure as jaehyun brings his face closer to my core and attaches his tongue to my clit. I push his head further into my core feeling his tongue glide over my folds. Jaehyuns hands go from my thighs to my clit he quickly inserts his middle finger into me. I moan in pleasure as he thrusts it in and out. I try and sit up while jaehyun is still in between my legs. I reach down to the bottom of his tshirt and I pull it up. Jaehyun parts from my clit and helps me pull the shirt off he straightens his back while breathing in and out making his abs stand out even more. I was low key dying inside at the sight. He smirked then came closer to me. He kisses my lips and lays my body down. I smile in between the kiss as I feel his hard member against my thigh. He smile aswell as I reach down to the hem of his shorts and start to pull them down. He was wearing boxes aswell so I pulled them down aswell and his member instantly springs up against my leg. I run my hand over his member without breaking the kiss. I push his shoulders making us flip over so I'm on top. His member springs up against my clit adjust myself.

Needing to ease down slowly as the size and his volume filled my tight little hole. "Ohhhhh" I said, before he gradually started to lift my butt cheeks and ease them up and down his fabulous shaft, his strong arms flexing as he did, moving me like a little weightless object I was when with him. Ah the pleasure was extreme and so intense my fingers were just a gentle pleasure, this was a major force, the friction of which aroused every muscle connected with my pussy.

As my body moved more easily onto him he took up a pace, thrusting and bouncing my body on his, my moans grew and so did his. Pounding my cheeks with every inch he had. We shifted so I faced forward allowing his cock to rub back onto my sweet spot, there was no stopping his pace or stamina as he slammed his cock into me, my back arching with ecstasy. My body took the frenzied sensation building such intense delight, I wanted to cum but being on the edge gave me such a sensual wanting.

Just when I thought I needed to cum, he pulled out to give me a few moments grace before taking the chance to tenderly let his mouth and tongue explore the my so throbbing clit and lips. They felt on fire but his soft but firm movements cooled as I lay back enjoying being in receipt of such attention. For all of his hard muscular torso, he still knew just how to be gentle and tender. I felt his tongue steer its way through my opening before gently sucking and flicking my clit. The heavenly feeling built up again until he knew I had to cum and is released from such ecstasy. Entering my pussy once more he, I felt the side of my pussy clench again as he took up the pace. My body needed little to reach such a powerful muscular force in me, shaking down the tops of my legs, I clenched hard wanting to control the feeling and I felt waves pump through me. I released over his member and feel onto his chest. We were both sweaty and breathing heavily. I clim I do of jaehyun and lay next to him breathing in and out. Jaehyun places a blanket over the both of us and I look up at the ceiling.