Renjun- Foreplay (SMUTT)

I am a back up dancer for SM Entertainment. i have been for about a year now. i have danced with super junior, red velvet and many more. I had just finished doing rehearsals at SM Town.

i was walking down the hall at the stadium when suddenly i ran into someone.

"Oh hey renjun I'm sorry" I bow facing him.

"Y/n, it's fine how are you" he sweetly smiles.

"I'm good and you" we make brief eye contact.

"Exhausted we have had rehearsals all day" he pouts.

"Aww well if it makes you feel better so have I" we both slightly chuckle.

"Do you want to hang out, I have a break now" he nods and we walk down the halls having a bit of small talk about our day and rehearsals.

"You can come in, everyone is all around the place" he smiles and we go into the NCT dressing room.

He was right, its empty. I look around and see a heap of clothes and make up materials.

I take a seat on a double sofa that was positioned in the middle of the room.

Renjun puts his phone down on the bench and sits next to me.

"So who are you dancing with" he politely asks.

"Red velvet, it's so much fun" he nods and smiles.

"I bet, actually I saw some of your practice, your such a good dancer"
I smile and my face turns a little red.

"Your cute when you blush" renjun chuckles.

"What have you been up to these days" he rests his head on his arm leaning against the sofa.

"Just dancing, sleeping and eating" renjun laughs.

"Gotten any action" he raises an eyebrow.

"No" I giggle like a child.

"I'll change that" he smirks

In an instant he smashes his lips onto mine. He moves his hands to my cheeks and pulls me even closer.

He moves us so he is on top of me. I feel him smirk in the kiss.

Renjun moves his hands to the hem of my shirt, quickly pulling it up and over my head and onto the floor. He kisses down my body to my shorts.

He carefully slides them down my legs, leaving me in my undergarments.

He looks back up to me and smirks.

Without hesitation he grabs the sides of my underwear and slides it down to my ankles he throws them on the floor and places kisses along my thighs to my clit.

He runs his tongue along my folds.

"Ahh renjun" I moan in pleasure as I run my fingers through his hair.

He suddenly slides a finger into my entrance causing me to moan out in pleasure. He looks at me and smirks.

He thrusts his finger in an out before adding another one and fastening his pace.

                    *KNOCK KNOCK*

"RENJUN you in there" someone asks

"Oh shit" I quickly push renjun off of me and stand up grabbing my clothes and putting them back on.

"Renjung come one someone's at the door" renjun grabbed my shirt and threw it at me.

"Act normal" I nod and sit on the couch and look at my phone.

Renjun heads to the door and opens it.

"Why was the door locked" jeno asks walking in. His eyes widen when he sees me.

"Oh y/n, sorry did I interrupt something" we both shake our heads.

"Wait why was the door locked" he turns and looks at renjun.

"It must have locked by itself" jeno nods and grabs his phone off the bench then goes to head out. As he does he winks at renjun before leaving and closing the door.

"I should go, we dont want rumors to start" renjun nods. I stand and head towards him.

"Thank you" I give him a kiss on His cheek.

"I'll see you later" he gives me a soft smile and I walk out.

---------------------------------------------------------