Chapter 1

"Ow!" I hissed in pain as i accidentally poured my hot coffee in my hoodie. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom. I quickly took my hoodie off leaving me with my white t-shirt. I looked in the mirror and saw myself. I noticed that i looked tired and to be specific i looked like a monster. I sighed to my self as i washed my hands and put my dirty cloth on a plastic.

As i was about to leave the door i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket indicating that i recieved a notification. I looked at it and smiled as it was a text message from the Cuban who happened to be im madly in love with. But no, we are not together its just that im afraid that if i tell her id get rejected... You know?.

I smiled like an idiot as I read her text.

Camila😋😍: Hey come to the girls and mines house i need a little help from you.

Y/n😎🙄:hmnn? I dont think i can, Whats in it for me?😏.

Camila😋😍: Dunno pls its really important pls pls pls...😤

Y/n😎🙄: Fine be there in 5.

Camila😋😍: yey thank you 😁😁.

Y/n😎🙄: yeah what ever dork😑

Camila😋😍: i hate you😐

Y/n😎🙄: I love you too sweetie.

Camila😋😍:Cmon hurry...

I sighed and put my phone on my pocket. I quickly went outside and went to my car then sped off to the girls house.

Once I arrived, I walked towards the front door but before I can even knock on the door it opened and was pulled by Camila to her room. When we were at her room I noticed that her bed was full of beautiful dresses.

"Um Cami what do you need from me?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed while watching her go through her closet looking for something to wear.

"I need clothes for my date." She said as I felt my heart crushing with disappointment.

"Mhmm you don't n-need that dresses... You're beautiful what ever you wear Cami." I said clearing my throat to cover the burning feeling. She looked at me then smiled.

"Thanks but... I just dont want to look ugly... Its just this guy is so cute and you know?" She says dreamily while I clenched my jaw and looked away for a minute.

"Like I said you are beautiful Cami what ever you wear...I bet even when you wear an old lady's dress you'll still look gorgeous." I said while looking deeply into her eyes letting her know im stating the truth.

"Aww thanks Y/n you're the best."She states while I forced a smile when she side hugged me then went back to look again. Like damn, she is so oblivous to so many things.

"I'm going downstairs to say hi to the others." I said as I stood up and looked at her while she nodded. I sighed and closed the door leanning against it.

"How many times do I have to do this?" I mumbled to myself then closed my eyes before composing myself. I went downstairs to greet the other girls of fifth harmony.

"Hey guys." I greeted and plopped down between Dinah and Lauren who was watching a movie.

"Hey dwag what you doing here?" Dinah asked as I smiled then answered.

"Why yah don't want me here D? And where is Mani and mama ally?" I asked with a baby sound and hugged her side. Dinah is my bestfriend and dont get me wrong she's really comfy.

"Um no and their at the market buying some stuffs." She playfully answered while I giggled sending her a little playful glare.

"No seriously what are u doing here?" Lauren asked me this time.  I sighed then answered.

" Cami she wanted me to help her... With something with her date." I said while they looked at me like I was a puppy. Well they do know I was feeling something to the young Cuban.
Lauren sadly smiled at me as well as Dinah and calmly spoke.

"When do you think you should tell her?" Dinah asked me while turning her body towards me.

"I honestly dont know...It's just everytime I try to let out the truth some other guy gets in the way giving me no chance to even talk to her at all... I just cant." I stated sadly as Dinah hugged me tightly and Lauren rubbing my back soothingly.

"Its ok... But wait..." Dinah said as I looked at her confused. She smiled then spoke.

"How about we'll help you?... You know we'll help you make waltz fall for you." She said as I looked at her directly.

"Thats not going to happen D really she sees me as one of her friends how can I do that?" I said." But as much as that idea is very tempting I can't force someone on loving me."

"Give her the little charming moves you got... The thing your fans call your "the y/n effect"?" She stated as I looked at her.

"What? That's ridiculous also she's Camila she has more effects than i have." I said.

"Suit yourself y/l/n but im going to make my ship sail." I was about to say some thing when an angelic voice called out  From the stair case.

"What do you mean making your ship sail?" I looked up as my breath hitched at the back of my throat as I saw Camila ascending from the staircase.

"Uhm Y/n I-I was just going to help  him with this cute girl he was seeing." Dinah covered me up as I was still on my daze looking at the gorgeous Cuban. She looked at me with a little hint of hurt in her eyes as I looked away blushing before she caught me staring at her. I mean who wouldn't?

She was beautiful with that red dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

"Mhm Who's the lucky one?" She asked while the three of us looked at each other with panic in our eyes.

"Um k-ka..." I tried to think of a name as I looked at DJ.

"K-Katherine...yup her." Dinah said as she mentally high five herself.

"Yeah...her." I faked sighing dreamily. While Lauren nodded vigorously.

"Hmm do I know her?" Camila asked as she eyes me with her not so subtle stare while you nodded and faked a smile.

"Well tell me if she's here so i can meet her." She states before we heard a knock on the door that immediately made Camila smile while I was sitting with a mixture of so many emotions. Dinah must have noticed when she gently squeezed my hand and I sent her a smile to let her know im fine.

Camila introduced us to her new boyfriend or whatever but I dont care. I learned that his name was Matthew pussey I guess. I dont know Camila said he was a dating coach. Yup still dont care.(the salt)

As soon as Camila and her so called boyfriend left. Dinah immediately looked at me which I gave her a confused smile.

"What?" I asked standing up and went to their kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I didnt notice Dinah followed me to the kitchen until she cleared her throat loud enough for me to hear.

"You have to start your work before you really going to lose her." Dinah said crossing her arms while I sighed at the thought of losing Camila. I looked at Dinah and saw that she was so deep in thought until it was replaced with a smirk mixed with a smile. I looked at her terrified of what she had in mind... Well u know Dinah.

"I.Got.An.Idea....