Chapter 7

"Hey. " I greeted as I walked inside Camila's room her gaze switching from her phone to me,  smiling as I sat on the edge of her bed.  Everything had been fine since the incident and the girls and I haven't heard from Matthew since. A week had already passed and Camila and I had been closer.  We hang out alot and she even invited me to stay over sometimes when its already late. Its like nothing happened between us. I didn't want to bring the kiss up since the last few days had been a roller coaster but Im really curious about it.  Many questions are running in my head. What was that kiss for? Is it really possible that she felt the same as I do? 
I really want to know but I'll wait for the right time until the truth will be spilled.

" Uh y/ n? " Camila called while giggling when I realized I zoned out infront of her. I smiled at her while scratching the back of my neck. She sat up and place her phome on the small desk that was placed near her bed as i watched every move she made.

"So what are yah up to?" She asked while looking at me with a stare that I always find intimidating. I mean she's giving me this weird feeling everytime she looks at me and I really can't  explain it.

"Uh honestly I dont have any idea. We could go eat lunch with the girls and maybe have a movie marathon." I suggested as her face lit up.

"Sure that would be awesome, I'll go get ready." She says as she tries to stand up but Her legs got tangled on the blanket the was messily sprawled in her bed and fell just above me her elbow hitting my stomach.

"Ow! " I hissed as she looked at me realizing the situation. 

"Shit! Oh my,  I'm so sorry"She apologized while blushing at her clumsy state.

"I-its fine just go get ready I'll go down there....  Where its safe." I added while pointing downstairs as she slapped me at my arm.

"Ow" I laughed at her while she crossed her arms while staring shyly at me. I smiled and patted her head like a dog.

"Cute little Cami." I laughed playfully while watching her face turn red as a tomato. She gently slapped my hand away then made her way to the bathroom but just as she reaches the door she turned her head at me and stuck her tounge out like a kid then swiftly closed the door.

I made my way downstairs where the girls were sitting.

"Hey girls" i grreted as I sat on one of the stool right next to dinah while I recieved a bunch of hi's.

"Yow y/n/n What did you two do up there?  My ears heard alot. " Dinah asked as I shrugged while she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Nothing,  but Cami told me to invite you guys for lunch and have a movie marathon afterwards.So what do you guys say. " I asked waiting for their answers.

"Waffle House!! " All heads turned to Ally as we stared at her.

"What? " She asked as our silence became a flood of laughter. Our laughter faded out just in time as Camila went down the stairs.

"What's the noise all about? " She asked like a lost puppy, She is so cute she doesn't even know it.

"Nothing " I answered as I stared her down. She smiled catching my glare while walking towards us.  I looked at the girls and saw what they were wearing. They were still wearing their pajamas I guess they were really tired yesterday since Their schedule was really tight that they didn't  have time to rest. 

"Uh you guys wanna go like that or nah? " I asked ad they looked at their attire.  The laughed it out and told me and Camila to wait since they're gonna go and get ready.  As they left Camila sat beside me and hugged me on the side. My heart fastened its pace while I just tried to act ice cool on the outside.

"So warm" she said as she nuzzled her nose on my shoulder. I think its only normal to her when it comes to hugging since we've been friends for quite a long time. Its normal to her but to me its a cause for a heart attack. I tried to brush it off with a low chuckle as she tightened her grip on me like I was a big teddy bear.

"Cami I love you but I really need to breath." I said as she whined telling me how comfy I am. I just smiled and sat still until the girls came back and when they saw us their faces quickly turned into smirks. I just smiled awkwardly as Camila loosened the hug.

We went to have lunch at waffle house and then went to buy some snacks to eat for the movie.  The Car ride was very loud since Normani and Dj put up some bomb beats while Ally And Lauren were chatting about god knows what.

Once we arrived home Camila And Lauren sped up inside almost knocking Ally. I got inside and saw the two girls fighting with the remote.

"No horror movies! " Camila shouted as lauren laughed and debated.

"I live with children. " I heard Ally mutter in her voice while walking  pass me. I laughed quietly as I sat on the couch watching the girls playfully fighting in front of me. We ended up watching a horror movie and Camila cuddling beside me while covering her eyes and ears during the movie.
A few hours later I was knocked out sleep taking over my body.

---------
I woke up with a wieght on my front as  I opened my eyes just wondering why I couldn't breath. I tried to adjust my eyes from the light coming from the small lamp that was right beside where i was and saw a small figure laying right above me.  I realized it was Camila and smiled at her peaceful features. Taking a strand of her hair and putting it on the back of her ear I giggled as she scrunched her nose and   nuzzled it onto my chest.  I looked around us and saw the rest of the girls were sprawled on either the couch and floor where there were alot of pillows and blankets surrounding them. I noticed that it was still 3 in the morning so I tried to drift of to sleep again...

------
(Sorry for the late update just busy with school and shitty exams peace ✌)