Chapter 2

"I.Got.An.Idea......" Dinah said with her signature smirk.

"Seriously? Youre scaring me." I said while giggling as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Anyways here is the plan y/n/n." She continues.

"Mhm go ahead." I said gesturing for her to continue as i drank my water slowly so that i can listen to her.

"Okay so Camila and the girls are going to this cool beach party tomorrow so what you're going to do is....you will surprise her by you coming there and also with your so called girlfriend..." She said poking my abdomen. " and maybe ask some of your friends to act like Katherine and hopefully make waltz jealous. If that happens you'd get to ask if she's OK and you know have some alone time with her." She finished While i tried not to choke on my water.

"What?!" I said out loud while giving her my infamous 'what the fuck ' face.

" I dont have any friends that can act as that Katherine girl thingy that we just made up." I finished while she looked at me smirking as a thought came up to my head.

"No... No...oh no this is bad." I said while she was about to speak and I cut her off. " No! Dont even dare." I stated while i looked at her sternly.

"Well I do know some one that was pretty close to you and you know?" She said with a big ass smirk plastered on her face. I sighed as she was thinking what I was thinking.

"No dinah not her please." I deperately begged her.

"What she is the only person i can think of and Camila havent met her yet right?... So she is the only chance that we have." She stated as I nodded in agreement. I knew she was right.

"But why can't I just hide the fact... You know like what everybody does?" I whined because why not most people would do that hide their feelings to the one that their liking.

"Nope not gonna happen Y/l/N... Plus I always wanted you and Waltz to be together... you and I always knew that you were madly in love with her because when you met her your eyes shined like she was the only person in he world that is very important in your life. We all can see that you adore her... Well except for Mila cause she's oblivous to many things..." I let out a light chuckle as she continued. " but anyways lets get yow girl before you lose her to someone else and you can't always bottle up your feelings you have to let that all out and let her know." She finished as I smiled i always like this side of dinah.

"I didn't  remember you were that sweet and caring." I let out dramatically while faking a tear, she smiled and playfully punched my arm.

"Cmon lets get that girl." She said referring to the person that would act as katherine. I nodded and we headed thru the door and into my car.

------------
I knocked at the familiar door and waited for it to open. As the door opened I saw her leaning on the door frame shocked. I cleared my throat and saw her composing herself.

"Look who's here to take me back." She said as I looked at her and shooked my head vigoriously.

"He i Didn't come here to take you back... Well sort of." I said while she faked her hurt and continued to smirk.

"What do you mean by sort of." She said tilting her head like a puppy and I always found that adorable but that was a long lime ago.

"Well his here to talk about something with you." Dinah butted in saving my ass.

"Well what is that something?" She continued.

"Well can't you invite us in?" Dinah said as I looked at her pleadingly and silently asked her to don't be harsh to her. She always hated her guts about what happened and I dont mind it...well a little,but What's done is done and you cant erase that any more.

"Well ok dont need to be that harsh." She said as she moved to the side to let us in. We sat at the sofa and I waited for us to settle in and speak, but before I could dinah cut me into it.

" Well we want you to act as some one  that Y/n likes." She said while my ex girlfriend smirked at me and leaned her back on the chair shes sitting in across from us.

"So I get to do couple stuffs to Y/n again?" She said as I gave her a stern look before i sopke up.

"No... Well i guess... Ugh i dont freaking know." I said frustratedly.

"Well then I take that as a yes." She said as I sighed.

"Well heres the plan..." Dinah said and proceeded to the plan.

" So whats in it for me?" Christal asked.

"We will pay you whatever amount you like." I said she looked at me and smiled innocently.

"But what if i want something else?" She stated.

"Ugh... What is it?" I asked well I already knew this wouldnt be good.

"I want us back together." She said suddenly as I sat frozen on my spot.

"What?" I asked as she looked at me smirking.

"Look relax only for tomorrow dude." She said but I was still hesitant on it but if that's what it takes to get Camila as mine then fine.ugh I sound so desperate but fuck it.

"Fine I'll do it but dont act all touchy." I stated as stern as i could.

" Yay!" She shreiked as I looked at her and remembered the days.

"Yeah what ever." I said as I stood up aswell as dinah and we walked towards the front door.

"Bye and thanks I guess for helping us... You know." I said as we were at the door frame. She said as she smiled at me then spoke.

"Well see you tomorrow babe." She said as I looked at her with a playful glare and chuckled.

"Yeah what ever wierdo." I said as i turned to walk to my car where Dinah was sitting already at the passengers seat.

"You ready for tomorrow?" Dinah asked as I nodded hesistantly.

"Well i hope this goes well." I let out a sigh and sped off back to the girls house.