Chapter 5

A week passed and Camila and i haven't spoked even one word to each other. I tried calling her and sending messages to her but she won't answer and leaves all my messages seen.

I sighed while i stood from the couch and went to get My keys I figured maybe going to someplace relaxing and peaceful would clear my mind from the brown- eyed cuban.

I sped off to the one place I'd always go when i was still a kid. I found this place when i tried hiding from the bullies at school when i was 14 and i gladly got away from them.

 I found this place when i tried hiding from the bullies at school when i was 14 and i gladly got away from them

I went up a cliff where you can see a beautiful view of the water.

(Just imagine theres no person on the water 😅)

I took a deep breath and took in the view. I spent the whole morning there and decided to head back since it was already noon. I went to a food court and decided to eat there. Once I was done I went to the studio to maybe make a song since i thought of it back at the place i currently was. I'm not an artist or something but Simon once told me to be one. I only told him i wasnt ready to face the world so he decided to welcome me to the studio and make some music for artists.

I started playing a random chord on the guitar in the studio and started humming, then i started singing a line that went through my head.

Oh it hurts the most 'cause i dont know the cause,
Maybe i should'nt have cried when you left and told me not to wait,
Oh it kills the most to say that i still care,
Now I'm left tryna rewind the time you held and kissed me back,

I smiled as i continued my rythm and trying to form words...

I was half on finishing the song when my phone started to buzz and I quickly answered it without looking who it was.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Y/n! I need you here! Hurry up!" The other end shouted making me push the phone off my ear. It was Lauren.

"What? Why?" I asked a little panicked.

"It's Matthew! He just went thru me when i opened to answer the door and he quickly went towards Camila's room. Thankfully Camila locked the door because she haven't got out of there the whole day-"

"What!?" I cut her off. "That means she haven't eaten the whole day!?" I asked.

"Yes! Now hurry! His about to break the door!" She said before hanging up.

I quickly fumbled around the room and grabbed my keys. I sped off to their house and when i got there I heard loud bangs on a door and saw the girls of fifth harmony with fear and a worried expression painted on their faces. When they saw me they quickly ran into me and flooded me with details about how long his been in there banging in Camila's bedroom door and how he talked shit on her. That just fired my anger and i rushed up to the stairs and saw him pissed off infront of Camila's door.

"Hey! What do you think your doing?!" I shouted at him as he looked at me.

"You!, you were that shithead that interfered last night!" He shouted as I nodded.

"Yes, Now is there a problem with that?" I asked sarcastically and i knew that pushed him to the edge as he ran towards me and tried to throw a punch at me  but i dodged it and kneed his stomach. I watched him as he quickly stood up and attempted to punch me again but i quickly did before him. I punched his jaw then his chest and he squirmed in pain.

"This isn't over yet." He said as he tried standing up.

"Trust me its not cause Im going to call the police and report you for abusing a woman. I surely know that will end your career isnt that right "ex dating coach" Matthew Hussey?" I stated sarcastically as his eyes widened and he quickly went out the house. I smiled and went up to Camila's door. I knocked a few times but no one answered. I knocked again but still nothing. I got worried of all the possible things that happened. The girls went towards me and asked what was wrong.

"I- i don't know i knocked a few times but she didnt answer." I said.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to break the door." I said  while they looked at me like i was crazy but i just shrugged and stepped back a little. The girls stepped aside and waited for me to break the door open. I took a deep breath and kicked the door into pieces thats when my heart dropped. I saw Camila looking lifeless on her bed.

"Ally call an ambulance!" I said quickly as ally  ran to get her phone and i went up to Camila's side and scanned for injuries but there wasn't any. She was still breathing and i quickly raise her leg above her heart and loosened up her belt and also her collar. A minute Later  paramedics came and took her to the hospital.

A man came up to me and asked.

"Are you the one who took care of the patient?" He asked as I nodded and he smiled. "You did a good job." I small smile creeped out into my face as i looked at the man running towards the ambulance and sped off to catch up towards the ambulance where Camila was in hospital.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Normani asked as she came to my side. I nodded as she sighed and went to the van where the other girls were.

"We're going to the hospital you comin?" Lauren asked as i looked up to see that dinah was i little quite.

"I'll Catch up!" I said as sge nodded and put the window up.

I just hope shes okay. I thought to my self and went up to my car.