Chapter 16

I knocked on Camila's bedroom door but no one answered so I decided to step in. I saw Camila sprawled on the blankets and her hair messy. I smiled and sat beside her leaning my back against the head board. I started stroking her hair using my fingers making her groan and turn her front towards me. She wrapped her arms around my waist while stuffing her nose on the side of my body.

"Hey, sleepyhead it's time to wake up." I whispered gently proceeding to my previous actions. She lifted her head slightly while opening her eyes a little  to look at me. She smiled at me before stuffing her face on to my side again making me chuckle.

"You know Ally's preparing pancakes for breakfast." She hummed as a responce and I shook my head.

"Oh and Elli's here-"

"Elli?" She gasped while sitting straight to look at me. I nodded making her jump off the bed almost stumbling on her steps. I laughed and followed her downstairs. Just in time I saw them hugging each other, I smiled and went to the kitchen. Ally and I prepared the table and soon enough we were eating. We talked about random stuffs and they decided to tease Camila and I except for Elli who was so confused.

"Hey, Y/n I can wash the dishes don't worry about that." I smiled at Ally while putting the plates on the sink.

"No it's fine Al, plus you need to change first." I said refferring to her pajamas. She chuckled before nodding her head and making her way upstairs. I turned my attention back to the sink and washed the plates that we used. Just as when I was about to put the last plate on its place to dry,a pair of arms wrapped around my torso making me smile.

"Ally told me you were washing the dishes, seriously you didn't have to do it." She murmured on my back as I turned my body to face her. I see that she has already changed but I regret looking further down. She noticed my sudden change of state making her smirk and walk backwards. She was wearing a red croptop that was showing off her perfectly shaped abdomen. I gulped while putting my hands to my pockets.

She leaned on the counter with her evil smirk and looking at me intently.

"Um I think I should go." I cleared my throat and tried to walk past her but she caught my arm. She turned me to face her and stood on her tippy toes to reach my lips. She pulled away and walked away from me, swaying her hips when she did.

I followed behind her and saw that she was sitting beside my sister.

"Y/n!, Banana and I are going for a walk!." Elli got off the sofa and ran up to me. I kneeled to her height and I smiled at her.

"Really? Thats a good Idea. Can I tag along?" I asked while trailing my eyes to Camila's who was already starring at me. She nodded while standing up and walking closer to us.

"Are the girls going too?" I asked Camila while she hummed and leaned on my shoulder.

"Hey, Elli let's go prank china." Camila whispered  playfully while she signaled Elli to be quite. Elli smiled excitedly and she followed Camila who was sneaking towards Dinah's room. I chuckled as I watched them waiting for Dinah to come out the room. When the door started to open revealing Dinah looking at her phone they both screamed making Dinah stumble backwards and drop her
phone.

"What the!" Dinah started but stopped once she realized it was Elli and Camila.

Elli and Camila Laughed so hard on the floor making me giggle with them. The others were done preparing and we told them about our plans for the day. We went on our way when everyone was ready to leave. We arrived at the park and the first thing that the girls did was to buy food. I went to go get the food while they waited at the play ground with elli.

I went inside the store and went to look at some snacks and also something to drink. While walking to the counter a bunch of cholocates caught my eyes and decided to go buy some for elli when I accidentally bumped into someone causing their Items to fall.

"I'm S-" I was cut off when the stranger just basically screamed in my face.

"Ugh, Would you look at where you're going!" I stumbled backwards when he was inches a way fom me,now I don't want his spit on my face  and even pushed me when I didn't flinch a the sudden contact. He was wearing a cap so I didn't see his face clearly.

"Well, there's a space right there easily to fit in and also I was going to apologize before you basically sprayed your spit on my face." I stated calmly and walked away but he grabbed my jacket and dragged me back to face him.

"You piece of-"

"Hey, Stop it!" I heard someone shout from behind me. I looked and saw Camila with a furious aura coming towards us. I got rid of his grip and glared at him.

He scoffs at Camila and lets go off me before stepping away. I watched as Camila came to my side crossing her arms with eyebrows raised.

"Look how about you mind your own business and we'll mind ours." She said while grabbing my arm and went to walk away.

"Bitch." I heard him murmur making me stop my footsteps to turn back to him, but Camila just held tight on my arm signing me to just ignore him. I sighed and continued walking with her.

"Thanks but I could've handled it myself." I mumbled while looking at the chocolates.

"Mhm, I know but I didn't want you leave a mark on his face making him remember this day forever." I scoffed before walking to the counter to pay.

"I thought you were at the play ground with the girls"I handed the money to the cashier while taking the bag silently telling them to keep the change.

"Yeah, but I noticed you were gone for too long" She glances at me before holding my hand.

"Aww does that mean you have seperation anxiety?" I smiled sheepishly before  swing our hands a little. She blushes a little but shakes her head.

"Pfft, Nope" She looks away slighty  and I smiled widely playfully nodding my head.