Chapter 17

The day went by slowly with Dinah ending up practically dragged by Normani and Lauren back to the car. They spent the whole day running with Ellie and goofing around while Ally was rambling about how they were behaving. I smiled while looking at them before gently carrying Ellie to the car who was knocked out cold sleeping in the small bench that the girls and I were sitting. I placed her gently on the back of the car before placing a small peck on the head. When i was done I looked to see them looking at me like I was a puppy or something.

"What?" I asked while Lauren pulled a playful pout at me.

"I want a kiss in the forehead too." She jokingly said with a baby voice causing Camila to roll her her eyes and come to my side. I chuckled before rubbing her back and place a soft kiss on her cheek causing her to blush lightly.

"Geez no need to call us out single like that." Normani said feigning  hurt while dramatically holding her chest ,Camila scoffed playfully while she took her seat in front. Lauren just laughed before sitting beside Normani. I smiled before getting inside and drive them home safely. I walked them to the front door with Dinah practically whining how tired she is, they all went in except Camila leaving the two of us outside. I was pulled by a sudden hug by Camila and I immediately melted in her warmth. I wrapped my arms around her waist and inhaled her sweet aroma while she held me tightly. I feel safe in her arms and I really want to stay like this with her forever but she pulled away making me pout  a bit at her. She chuckled before standing on her tippy toes to reach and give me a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey lovebirds stop eating ya'll faces get a room!" I jumped a little, startled at the sudden loud voice from Dinah. Camila rolled her eyes as I laughed lightly.

"Well I guess I'll be going then." I smiled at Camila who silently nodded before giving me one last hug.

"Text me if you get home safely." She says while smiling before watching her close the door as I made my way to my car. I got home and texted Camila before going to Ellie's room. Once I was done tucking Ellie in bed I went to my bedroom to change. Just as I was about to go to sleep my phone rang, I looked at it to see who was calling and it was my dad.

You- bold  Dad- Italic

Hello?

Hey I'll be coming there on thursday I have an important discussion to talk with you.

What? That's like three days from now I thought you'd be coming back in like a week or something?

Change of plans.

What are we going to talk about anyway?

I'll tell you only when I'm back I think It's better to talk about this face to face.

Oh okay Goodnight then I guess.

Night

And with that he hanged up. I placed my phone on the nightstand and laid back to sleep. What could he possibly want to talk about though?

--------

I woke up earlier than  usual because of my phone ringing like crazy. I reached up to answer  it  without looking at the caller I.D.

Hel-

GOODMORNING!!

I quickly put the phone away from my ear. It was the one and only Dinah.

Y/n!! yow can you come over and give us a ride?

What? Why?

Big Rob isn't feeling well and your the only option hehe (Morning Y/n!)

I heard a faint greeting from Normani on the other line.

Bu-

No buts now please come in here and Oh bring Ellie!

Ugh Fine  bye then dork

I playfully hanged up the phone without waiting for her reply before lazily getting out of my bed and walked towards the bathroom to get ready. Once I'm done I made my way downstairs to feed the dog and make breakfast for us. When finished I made my way to Ellie's bedroom to go and wake her up.

"Hey, wake up princess" I quietly pat her shoulder as she groaned and turned her back away from me. I chuckled as I looked at her with raised eyebrow.

"Hmn I guess I'll just eat those strawberry pancakes then." I jokingly say as I noticed her tiny hands try to grab my arm.

"nooo " She mumbled as she hugged my arm. I chuckled lightly as I gently carried her and went to the kitchen with her in my arms.

15 minutes had passed and we were on our way to the girls house. I parked my car in front before Ellie practically running towards their front door. I saw Dinah open it with the girls coming out as well.

" Hey" I greeted as Camila hugged and peck my cheeks while hearing the others greet me as well.

" So where do you want me to drop you off?" I asked as we went inside the car.

"We are going to the studio to meet up with Simon." Camila said as She buckled her seat belt. I nodded lightly as I start the engine.

"For what?" I asked as I start to drive glancing a bit at the girls on the back playing with Ellie.

" I think his going to talk about the tour and stuffs." Normani answered as a I nodded lightly. We arrived at the Studio and  parked at the parking lot.

"Hey do you wan to go inside with us?" Camila asked as she looked at me with a slightly tilted head.

"Uh yeah sure." I said as she smiled widely and gave me a quick peck on the lips while the others faked gag and Dinah playfully covering Ellie's eyes. I chuckled as they went outside the car as I followed wit paparazzi's came to take pictures of the girls. I quickly carried Ellie and Camila held my hand to lead me inside. 

"Hey Y/n are you and Camila together?!"

"Hey Dinah look here!"

"Just ignore them." I heard Camila whisper in my ear as we all went inside the building with Camila holding my hand. I put Ellie down as we went inside a room.

(Not proofread hehe)