Chapter 12

"Cami?" I called for Camila as she hummed in responce while looking at me. We were currently sprawled on the bed cuddling with her head on my chest and my back leaning on the head board. I smiled when she scrunched her nose cutely and tried to blow the strands of hair out of her nose, preventing it to cover her beautiful eyes.

"I was thinking on taking you out tomorrow if you're free by any chance." I said with a hint of hope on my voice. She sat up straight with her eyes shining at me while nodding vigorously. I giggled at her goofiness while I sat up still leaning on the head board and closed the laptop.

"Well then I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow night." I said and smiled.

"Okay, What am I going to wear?" She asked while wrapping her arms on my waist again. I shrugged and rubbed her shoulder blades gently.

"Just wear something comfortable. You look beautiful anyways what ever you wear." I said watching as she looked down blushing. I giggled and kissed her head making her look back up at me. I pecked her lips shortly before kissing her cute little nose and leaned my head back still looking at her. She pouted at me making me raise my eye brow at her. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her making our lips connect. Our lips moved in sync passionately as I felt her hands roamed to my hair pulling it softly. I pulled away and pecked her lips one more time before hugging her tight.

"I didn't actually think of this moment, that I'd get to be here and hold you in my arms." I heard Camila whisper making her hot breath hit my neck.

"I really like you y/n, and I think I'm already falling inlove with you. I hope that you'll be there to cath me, unlike the others. I trust you but I can't be so sure at times." She stated seriously not breaking eye contact with me. I sighed and took her hand in mine while rubbing it softly.

"I can't promise you anything, but one thing I know is that I won't let you down. I'm not perfect, no one is. I can make mistakes at times and also will you, but even if you did I will hear you out when you wake up and I know you will move mountains. I trust you too Camila, and I liked- No I love you. I fell inlove with you the first time I met you and I know that it's  impossible to feel that way towards a person in a very short period of time but my heart made it possible. I just hope you would catch me too as much as I want to catch you too." I said with full of emotions that it made Camila look at me teary eyed but she just pulled me into a kiss, a passionate one that it made us think that we are the only ones in the world. She pulled away from me and looked at me in the eyes.

"I will, and I love you too." She said while cupping my cheeks and caressing it with her thumb. I smiled and took her hand interlocking our hands before bring it up to my lips to kiss her hand.

We stayed in her room cuddling before it was time for me to go. Camila begged for me to stay cutely but I had to feed my dog and she was too stubborn that she went with me home to stay the whole night there. Bringing some of her stuff that she could change in. We got home and I  made my way to the kitchen with Camila  following behind me.

"You want something to drink?" I asked while she shook her head no and went upstairs to go to my room.
After drinking water I went to follow her and saw her with her phone scrolling on Twitter.

"You can go and change on the bath room while I'll go and feed luna." I said reffering to my black lab before she nodded and went to the bathroom to change. I fed my dog and went up back to my room. I noticed that Camila wasn't done changing so I took of my clothes off leaving me with my boxers and I changed into a more comfortable shirt and shorts. I laid on the bed to wait for Camila while scrolling on instagram. I heard the door creek making me look up but I regret my movements . I tried to look back to my phone but I couldn't stop but look back up at Camila.

"You really need to stop teasing." I said while gulping when she swayed her hips slowly towards me. She was wearing a silk night gown that showed her perfectly tanned skin and her smooth shoulders down to her cleavage. Damn I think my friend down there is gettting excited.
She just smirked and crawled slowly towards me. I sighed a little when she straddled my lap.

"What's wrong?" She asked innocently  making me glare at her playfully and rolling my eyes at her. She chuckled and put her hands on my neck pulling me closer to kiss her as my hands wandered to her waist but stopped when it almost reached her butt. She smiled at the kiss and slowly grinded on my member making me moan silently. She smirked again when her hands wandered to my shoulder and rubbing them softly. She pulled away smiling at me cutely before reaching to turn the lights off and got off me laying down beside me. She laughed when I still didn't make a move making me glare at her but laid down with her anyways.

"Freaking tease." I mumbled under my breath but she can clearly hear me before turning my bavk towards her. She chuckled while scooting beside me and wrapping her arms around my hips,hugging me tighter. I sighed turning around earning a smile from her and I caressed her shoulder blades while closing my eyes to let sleep take over me.