Chapter 13

I woke up with the sound of mumbled singing. I laid on my back and adjusted my eyes on the light. I stood up quitely and listen to the voice that was clearly Camila's, the singing was still muffled since she was on the balcony so I went closer to the window which was slightly opened. I saw her sitting on the floor with her back facing me and a guitar in her arms.

"You're in my blood,
You're in my viens,
You're in my-" I watched as she groaned a little and scrunched her nose before scratching something on her paper. I admired her beauty as the sun hit her skin making her glow more beautiful. I listened to the song she was making and I'm not gonna lie it was a very good song. A few minutes later she started to pick her things up so I ran back to the bed and laid flat on my stomach. I didn't want to tell her that I heard the song because she would say that its nothing and that it was just a little crazy idea. I heard her put her guitar on the corner of the room and the small journal into the drawer before I felt the bed dip in front of me and her arms wrap around my torso. My head was facing her and I knew she was staring at me, I can feel it.

"You know it's rude to stare at people." I husked out making her chuckle and kiss my forehead making me smile. I opened my eyes to look at her and she gave me a tight smile before combing my hair with her slender fingers.

"So where are we going today?" She asked as I sat up while leaning on the head board and watched Camila as she put her head on my lap.

"It's a secret." I said with a childish tone making her pout at me.

"Please tell me." She said while I shook my head trying to avoid her pout.

"You're not gonna get me with that Cabello." I said before lifting her head up and went out of the bed going towards the bathroom. I heard her groan playfully and I smiled when I saw her sitting up with that little frown on her face. She walked up to me just before I can open the door of the bathroom and hugged me to make me face her.

"Pwease, I don't like surprises." She said while giving her puppy eyes which I acted like I wasn't affected but my inner self was literally trying to calm down.

"No." I said and kissed her lips wiping the little frown that she wore before getting out of her grip and into the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and changed before going out of the bathroon to see Camila on her phone.

"Yeah... I'm at Y/n's... I'll be there in five." I listened as Camila talked to the person on the other end. She was sitting on the edge of the bed so I went and sat down behind her while wrapping my arms around her waist. I felt her smile on my left cheek as I put my chin on her shoulder. She hang up on the phone before taking one of my hands and interlocking it.

"Who was that on the phone?" I asked.

"It was Ally, she said that we were going to a meeting today at the studio." She said quietly while tracing lines on my palm.

"But I actually wanna spend time with you." She pouted while pulling away slightly to look at me. I smiled at her while kissing her nose.

"I can come if you want but I'm actually busy for today." I said trying to hide up on referring busy with planning on the date.She raised her eyebrow at me making me shrug.

"Since when are you busy?" She asked .

"Today." I said as she chuckled and stood up.

"Mhm, well then I got to go they said we had to meet at the studio in about..." She trailed out while looking at her watch."30 minutes." She continued while I stood up as well.

"I'll drive you there." I suggested making her nod while walking towards the door and I went to get my car keys then followed Camila downstairs only to see her playing with my little dog cutely. I giggled as I reached the bottom of the stairs and decided to feed the dog first before going out of the house. I wanted to make breakfast for the both of us but she insisted on just going out to eat with the girls.

"Are you really sure you don't want to eat first?" I asked as she entered the car.

"Yup, I'll just eat with the girls later plus I said I'll be there in five minutes and its already pass it." She said while I shrugged and went inside my car. I sped off towards the girls mansion and walked Camila to the door.

"Well then I'll see you later." She said before pecking my lips and turned to open the door but it opened just before she could hold the knob.

"Heyyow dwag." Dinah greeted me while giving me a big bear hug.

"Hey d-dj." I said out of breath since Dinah's hug was really tight she pulled away while I sighed and smiled.

"Mila, you need to hurry up Ally said our driver is not feeling well and big rob is at a meeting so we need to go in less than 30 minutes, if we don't want to be late." Dinah informed Camila.

"I can drive you there." I suggested making them both look at me.

"Actually that's a good idea." Dinah said.

"But you said you were busy." Camila butted in making me shrug.

"I'll make time for that you go and get ready." I said before she nodded and made her way upstairs. Once the girls were all ready I quickly drove them towards the studio while they were all jamming on what ever came on the radio.

"Text me or Call me when You're done. I'll also pick you up at 8:00 just dress what ever you are comfortable with okay?" I informed Camila as she nodded smiling and pecked my lips before going out of the car.

"Bye babe." She said on the window making me blush while she smirked before following the other girls. I went back to my house and started on planning on what to do on our date.