Chapter 8

"What'cha doin?" I smiled as I saw the beautiful Cuban walking towards me. I was sitting on top of the car looking at the pretty little stars above.

"Nothing, just getting some fresh air."I felt the car shift and looked at Camila finding her way to sit beside me. A few minutes later we layed on our backs as we stared the shining sky abobe us enjoying it while it lasts.

"Y/n?" I heard her soothing voice call out as she turns herself to look at me. I hummed in responce eyes still glued above.

"Do you ever wonder if the stars are more than just a little tiny speck in the sky?" I looked at her squinting my eyes to see her natural beauty reflect the light of the moon making her more of a goddess as she is right now.

"I don't know, I mean I rarely even look at them but when I do its my favorite thing to do. When I stare at them I wonder and think, It amazes me how a tiny speck of light can make the sky whole, and alive. You can't even take your eyes off of it, Even if you did still it would find a way to meet your eyes again." I spoke quietly.

"You know, I've always thought that the stars are watching every move you do and every aspect you have in your life. Just by looking at it would make you feel happy and yourself. Do you actually believe that shooting stars actually make your wishes come true?" She giggled aking the question.

"I don't know but maybe you can find out." I said while pointing at the shooting star that was making its way to the other end of the universe leaving its beautiful shining path."Make a wish princess." She smiled and sat up while closing her eyes. I sat up as well  admiring  every details of her face. Sometimes I thought that the gods took their time to make this beautiful goddess sitting beside me.

A moment later she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled at her while taking a few strands of her hair to the back of her ear.

"You're so beautiful." I said out of the blue, I would probably be Embarrassed right now but I could careless. I watched as she smiled at me with her crimpson cheeks. Soon her smile faded as she shifted her gaze in to my lips as did I. Her eyes were dark and my hand was still on the back of her neck but Suddenly her words made my heart flew out of my chest as it came out of her perfectly plumped lips.

"Kiss me." That was all I could think of as I pulled her softly leaning the both of us to come closer until our lips met. Butterflies were erupting crazy in my stomach as if there is no tomorrow. Our lips moved in a slow rythm savouring every last bit of it. It was soft and passionate that I dont want it to last. She pulled away slowly eyes still closed while leaning her forehead against mine. We stayed like that for a second until her eyes finally fluttered revealing the caramel pools I've dived into.

"I've always wanted that to happen." She said as she wrapped her arms around my torso her head leaning on my shoulder as she sighed with content.

"What do you mean?" I asked not really getting the idea.

"I've always liked you Y/n, but i just didn't have the balls to tell. I'm afraid that if I would tell you how I really felt
It would ruin our friendship. You are really important to me and I didn't wanna lose you. I was afraid that you would leave me if I were able to tell you the truth, I just can't. Right now i thought to myself that i need to take the mask of and tell you. I can't risk losing you to another persons arms." By the time she finished tears were threatening to fall and I quickly took her in my embrace.

"Hey its fine, don't cry you know how this affects me." I said while wiping her tears with my thumb.

"Do you wanna know something?" I asked while looking at her eyes. She nodded and I smiled at her

"I thought I was so obvious that youd find out even just a second when we first hang out." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"I like you too Princess and I always did. I would never leave you, you know I won't. I promised you that." She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around me holding me for dear life. We stayed like that for a few minutes until I felt her shiver. I pulled away slowly and kissed her forehead.

"C'mon its getting late we should head back inside." I said helping Camila get off the car. She held my hand as we went back inside, The girls were at the living room watching a movie and we just headed directly into Camila's bedroom.

"Well, I-i think I'll go now." Just as I was about to head for the door I felt a small tug on my hand spinning me back to face her.

"Stay?" She puoted while I tried to resist it but failed anyways.

"Fine, but I hope you don't mind if I'm just gonna be wearing a boxer since i dont have any proper clothes to wear." I scratched the back of my neck as she laughed at me then walked towards her closet revealing a pair of basketball shorts and a white shirt.

"I hope this fits you." She smiled while    I took it.

"You change here,I'm just gonna go and take a shower." She said as I nodded while taking my shirt of without caring that Camila was still there. I saw Camila blushed and made her way to the bathroom. I finished changing I sat on the bed and waited for Camila. My eyes begin to feel so I lie down on the bed until I heard the door creak from the bathroom and I felt a hand slithering its way along my torso.

"Good night." I heard her say while turning the lights off.