Carpool Karaoke

TRIGGER WARNING- ABUSIVE LANGUAGE /CUSSING USED/IMPLIED (STARRED OUT/SYNONYMS USED)

ALSO IVE MAD EUP INSTAS AND TWITTER HANDLES. IF THEY ARE YOURS OR YOU KNOW THAT PERSON I APOLOGISE PROFUSELY. I MADE THEM UP

PLEASE READ A/N AT END

Lotsaluv

Rhi

George's PoV

A FEW WEEKS EARLIER

"You're off to LA again?! Seriously, you're never home" my girlfriend screams at me. Usual rant. And i hate it. Im sick of it. Leaving her alone, living her life around me.

"I'm sick of it too." I scream back at her.

"Then why don't you bloody do anything about it?"

"What can I do, huh? Take you with me when the fans don't even know who you are? Huh? What will they say?! Joe already told us we can't go public and Reece and Beth's relationship news settles."

"I'm sick of being your little secret, George." She throws back as rage pours through me. But rage at everything besides her.

"You think I don't want the whole world to know you're mine?"

"At this point, no actually."

"Oh my god! What shall I do?"

"Take me to LA!"

"I can't!!"

"Call Joe"

NOW

Long story short we convinced Joe to let y/n come with us to LA. It was harder than it sounded. He didn't agree for WEEKS. We're also out to the fans and the response overall has been amazing. It's been a bit harder for y/n considering that when she was just a fan her friends used to make fun of her and now that they know where together it has escalated to bullying. And I hate it. I hate it so much. It bothers me more than it bothers her, honestly. But apart from that it's good. She's leaving her school in a term for sixth form so it doesn't bother her.

"Y'alright?" I say as we load the bags in an unusual silence. Normally we'd be hitting each other and squirting each over with water than it taking each other's phones. They water guns are in their secret place under the hedge, her hands on suitcases only and her phone in her backpack in the car.

Something is up.

"Yep all good babe" she says without looking at me as she loads the last bag and goes around to sit in in the passengers seat.

As I sit down I notice that she's curled up, hood of her (my) hoodie (that shes wearing) over her head and she sniffles.

I lift the hood over her head and notice her red eyes. She hadnt looked at me before so I hadn't noticed he crying but now my heart burns with the pain of her being hurt.

"y/n..." she goes to get the hood back but I put my arms around her body and pull her into the middle of the seat, put the hood behind her and take her hand. "What's up, sunshine?"

"I'm ok George." She shoots me a fake, sweet smile. "Trust me. It's nothing."

"You don't cry over nothing, sunny. Tell me, what's up?"

"Ugh..." she laughs a little "you're not gonna let this go are you, baby?" She holds my hand tighter. "Promise you won't freak out?"

"Depends"

"George. I won't tell you."

"Ok fine. I promise. But-"

"No buts."