2002

A/N
⚠️ CRINGEY AND CLICHÉ. it starts cute but beware
Based on the concept of the song of memory and nostalgia, nothing to do with the year.

Your PoV

"Hey G" I say as I walk into my boyfriend's bedroom after reading for second hear uni at home that day. My pare ts had brought me over and they were downstairs with Natasha and Tony

"Oh hey, y/n/n". He gets up off his bed where he was tuning his guitar and he comes and envelopes me in a hug, kissing my temple.

We go over to his bed and he hands me his phone, as he continues tuning his guitar. "Set that up, please, babe. I'm gonna film my NHC Covers Week video now."

"Ooh. What song are you going to do?"

"2002 - Anne Marie" his eyes lock with mine, both filled with excitement.

"Our song?!"

"Mmhmm" he pecks my lips gently and as he pulls away I go over to set the phone up on some books as a tripod.

He gets ready to film and nods to me, I press record.

"Hi, I'm George, from New Hope Club and this is my cover of Maries' -um" he bursts out laughing and I do too.

"Turn it offfff. Start again. Wow I'm incapable of speaking." We both laugh and he starts again

"Hi, I'm George, from New Hope Club and this is my cover of Anne-Marie's 2002. Um if you like it make sure to hit the thumbs up and subscribe. Ok, here we go."

He strums the first chord but I notice the phone isn't recording "STOP! I forgot to press play."

"Idiot." He laughs

"Sorrryyyyyyy" I laugh.

Needless to say, it takes AGES to get it right. But I don't mind, because it means I can hear his laugh and listen to his lilting voice as he sings and plays the guitar with a divine passion.

Ten takes, two hours of laughing, and plenty of hugs and cuddles later, we're lying on his bed, out fingers interlaced, laying a distance apart, staring at the ceiling. In silence. No phones no nothing. Just silence spent together.

"Remember the day we made friends?" I say suddenly out of nowhere.

"Why'd you bring that up all of a sudden?"

"The song. It reminds me of us. You know that."

"I know but-"

"Do you remember?"

"Like it was yesterday."

"15 years today, G."

"Are you serious?" He snaps his head to look at me

"Yep" I twist my head to him

"I'm sorry... I forgot. Ugh I feel like such a crap friend."

"Friend?" I say with a smirk on my face

"Friends first. Lovers second." He says with a smirk equally as big.

"Ah well. It doesn't matter."

"No come on. Let's go out and do something." He sits up and I follow.

"Noo. I don't wanna." I sit back up against the headboard, causing him to copy. I climb into his lap sit my back int his chest. He puts his hands mine around my arms. He rest his chin in my head and we out arms cuddle into my chest. My legs lay lazily on top of his, speed apart slightly.

"I just wanna sit with you and remember."

"Even the stuff when we were really little-"

"And we HATED each other" I finish

George Smith Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें