PIONEER PRINCESSES

I will like to dedicate this to Nicolehikari for helping me with this story. I'm very sorry if this is lame cause its my first time writing a book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IZUMI-The fourth son of a wealthy family, unlike his big brothers Izumi can do anything with his life because there are no more duties to be carried, that's why he suddenly enrolls on Saotome academy to learn more about music. After STARISH made their major debut, Izumi thought about spending some time with his brother and realise he can study at Saotome Gakuen and make his debut as a composer. When there is no school, Izumi casually wears a green long sleeve t-shirt with black polo shirt and jeans with a pair of rubber shoes. He can also play the guitar. Izumi has orange hair and blue eyes but sometimes his eyes becomes gray and he is a 17 year old boy.

MARY ANN-The cousin of a famous composer. She is a very shy girl others never realise the potenial this girl is hiding, unlike every girls at her age, Mary Ann usually stays at home but one day that all changes when she pass the exam for Saotome Gakuen, In the school she shows elegance,respect and grace to her every moves. She can play the viola with ease and she can make some songs while doing it and she also can sing very well.  If there is no school she usually wears a light pink t-shirt with a blue sleeveless jacket to top it with a skirt and high socks which partners up with a pair of pink sneakers and she studied at the academy in the age of 16.

NICOLE HIKARI -She is the little sister of a well knowned idol of this generation. She was sent there because her parents wants her and her fiance to be in a same school so she accepted it, just to compete with the popularity of her fiance and also to learn music. She can play the piano with grace, she is also the childhood friend of Jane. While learning at the academy she, unlike every other students hate Tokiya Ichinose and she never interacts with others except Jane. When a day comes with no class she always wear a three-fourth long sleeved violet t-shirt with black blazers and with jeans and top of with black sneakers with traits of violet. Nicole can make a few songs of her own and can sing very well, very much like her Fiance but she never wants to tells anyone about it only Jane and her big brother knows about it of course even her fiance knows it. Nicole has black hair and violet eyes and sometimes her eyes changes to the color red with no further explanation and she attended the school with the age 18.

Mary Jane-She is the little sister (even though their cousins) of  a well renowned idol but she never tells everyone about it, like Nicole she never interacts with other students she is the the type you don't wanna mess up with or you will die. She is always reading a book, She is the roomate of Nicole and of course childhood best friend. Jane is often seen reading or playing her violin, she never mentions her family or past to anyone, the only one who knew this kind of things is Nicole. Unlike every other girls she hides something different that only a few others know. She can play the violin with ease and grace. When the days come by with no school she is often wearing a three-fourth long sleeved royal blue colored t-shirt with a blue and black jacket that has a cat hood attach to it and she prefers to wear shorts with black high socks and some black laced up boots. Jane can make up a few songs and can already come up with lyrics. She Idolises Quartet Night with an unknown reason. And Shane has creamy white hair that matches her color blue eyes but sometimes when taking her glasses of her eyes turns red with an unknown reason, she attended the academy with the age of 14.

Otome Saotome-The daughter of the famous Shining Saotome. She was born without knowning who her mother really was, she is 18 years old the oldest among the group and despite her age she still acts as a child who adores a pink bunny called Usa-chan. She can play Cello with ease and grace, only few people knows about her true identity and by that i meant her father, Tsukimiya Ringo and Hyuga Ryuuya. She always wanted a sibling but her father told her that her mother was already dead so it will be impossible so she just focuses on studying. When the day with no classes pass by she is seen wearing a red tank top with black blazer and would be wearing red above knee skirt and thigh long socks and partnered up with black short leather boots. She likes to play around but unlike the others she attended S class because of her talent and not because of her connections, she also forgot the promise but soon will be reminded when the time comes.

JUST LIKE WHAT THEY ALWAYS SAY "WHAT THE MIND FORGETS THE HEART REMEBERS".CAN THEY STILL REMEBERS THE PROMISE THEY WHERE TOLD WHEN THEY ARE KIDS? CAN THEY STILL REMEMBER THE DAY THEY PROMISE TO MAKE THE WORLD HAPPY? MANY CHALLENGES AND TRIALS WILL BE PUT IN THE WAY TO STOP THEM AFTER THEIR MAJOR DEBUT. BUT CAN THEY OVERCOME ALL THIS HARDSHIP AND STILL BE FRIENDS AFTER?