Memories: Nicole's version

Flash back: 5 years ago

'"Ne, Rei-nii? What's a fiance? And why did mom and dad picked Toki to be mine?" A little girl asks her brother.

"Eh?! Um, a fiance is a man that will marry you in the future, I think. As for the other question, mom and dad are friends with his parents that's why they thought it was a great chose to pick him as fiance." Her brother explains.

"Really?" The little girl asked.

"Yup, and maybe one day, the two of you can be an inseparable pair when we grow up. So you should study hard so you can take care of Toki, Okay?" He looks at his sister.

"Sure thing, Nii-san!!" The little girl said as she walks with her brother inside the restaurant.

"Yu-chan!!" A dark blue haired boy shouts as he waves his hand at them.

"Toki!!" The little girl runs straight to him.

"I'll leave you two together." Her brother said as he sits besides their parents.

"You've grown taller Toki!" The little girl pouted.

"No, i didn't. You're just smaller." The boy exclaimed as he pinches her cheeks.

"I hate you Toki." The little girl says.

"Eh? But I didn't do anything wrong at all Yu-chan!" The little boy protests.

"Yes you did. You just said that I'm smaller than you." The girl says.

"No, I didn't. Anyways, you said that you like books right?" The boy asks as the girl nods in response. "Actually, I bought a book that you might actually like. My mom said that girls love them but I don't know if you're the same. It's called 'Shakespeare'." The little boy gave the girl a paper bag.

"Shakespeare? I already have his books except---" The little girl was shocked to see the book inside the bag.

"Still, I hope you like it." The boy smiled at the latter in front of him before getting hugged by the girl.

"Thank you so much Toki!!" The black headed girl squealed in joy.

"Welcome, but--" The dark blue haired boy stopped the girl and looked straight in her eyes. "I have something to tell you." He looks at her seriously.

"What is it? Oh! yeah. You're going to transfer to Nii-chan's school, right?" The girl asks.

"Actually, I got a job in Tokyo. That's why I won't be able to see you for a long time. Mom said, until I turn 18, I can't live by myself." He says as he lowers his head. Not receiving any reply, he forced himself to look at the girl and found him to be smiling painfully at him.

"When are you leaving?" The girl questions.

"Tomorrow." Was all that he can say. The girl smiled at him before running out of the restaurant.

"Yuki!!!" The boy runs after the girl while their family was left to wonder why tehy run.

They we're talking until they heard the little boy shouted and panicked when they heard a screeching sound of a car tire. Shocked, they all run outside the restaurant to see that an accident has occurred and saw the boy holding the same little girl while crying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up sweating heavily and saw Jane standing by the door.

"What happened?" I asks.

"You fainted after Ichinose hold  your hand." She explains as she hands me a cup of tea.

"Where's the others?" I questioned her.

"The common room. They received a punishment for fighting like idiots while I was taking care of you." Jane replied.

"Sorry for the trouble. I'm older than you but you're the one who's taking care of me." I smiled at her before walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm going to check on the boys." I said.

"You should be rsting. But if you insist, then I'm coming with you." She says as she closes the door in our room.

I've been wondering what happened 5 years ago. Now I know that all of them are hiding something from me. And I better know what before the same thing happens to Jane. After all, amongst the victims of the accident, she has the most vital hit. I do wish that if she has already found the memories that has been hidden for 5 years, I hope that he wouldn't find those that was purposely hidden for her own safety. 

=================================================================================================================================================

Thank you for Nicole-chan, making me a new cover photo. Sorry that I just updated now for I was busy with life and school.