Class B

A new year starts at SAOTOME GAKUEN as new students enters the school. All classrooms are super noisy because all students are introducing themselves to one another except for a certain class. Class B all students in this class are as noisy as the others except for some students unlike others these student are quiet, they have their own bussiness.

Izumi:*Composing a couple of songs*.

Mary:*staring outside the window*.

Nicole:*still exhausted from the opening ceremony*.

Jane:*Still reading a book*.

While the four of them mind their own business the teacher suddenly came in.

???:"Good morning class! please settle down."

Nicole:"Isn't him the one from a famous group? what was that called again?"

???:"Good morning my name is Ryota Mike and i'm sure that all of you heard about me!"

Izumi:(A-amazing! our teacher will be no other than the Ryouta Mike of the famous group Wave!)

Jane:"Well this will be a little interesting" she says to herself.

Ryota:"All of you here are the ones who have pass in the fierce battle at the entrance exam but don't think that by passing you all will be at ease. This is just the beginning of a hard school year  because every week you all will be given an assignment and by accomplishing this you all can secure a spot for those who can have a major debut but!....."

Class:"BUT!?"

Ryota:"BUT THERE IS AN IMPORTANT RULE ALL MUST FOLLOW AND THAT IS LOVE IS FORBIDDEN TO THE OPPOSITE SEX AND IF YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED YOU WILL BE EXPELLED RIGHT ON THE SPOT AND WILL NOT BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO EXPLAIN!"

And with that all faces seems to look pale because of the threat given by this human.

Jane and Nicole:"This will be interesting than i thought." They whisper in unison while smirking.

Ryota:"Now since that is done i want you all to pick a piece of paper in this box *le puts ze box on the table* one by one and the name on that paper will be your temporary partner until official pairings have been made. If the two of you will an idol-composer team that means the idol will be going on solo but if you both are idols the two of you will perform as a duet is that clear?"

Class:"Yes sir!"

While each students pick a piece of paper in the box the class suddenly become noisy as pairings have been made.

Ryota:"Okay now that everyone has picked a piece of paper i will now call a letter and on top of that paper shows what letter are you and if you hear that letter stand up immediately at the front and introduce yourselves.

Mary:"Um...sir? can i ask a question?"

Ryota:"What is it?"

Mary:"Well is it necessary to tell everything about yourself?"

Ryota:"It depends on you sweetheart if you tell them or not."

Mary:"Thank you!"

Ryota:"Well now is their any questions left for me to answer?"

Jane:"Sir what if you don't want anyone to know about yourself?"

Nicole:"What if you can't tell anyone about you cause they might use you or despite you?"

Ryota:"First of all you can just tell us your name, likes and dislikes so we can know and second even if they know i will not tolerate bullying in my class so you don't have to worry yourselves okay?"

Jane and Nicole:"Yes sir!"

Ryota:"Now then i shall announce the pairings!"