Memories: Jane's version

Today we will start putting songs in each chapter.

The song of the chapter is Ave Maria. It's a song i like when someone plays the violin. When you see this sign (β) please play the song.

===============================================================

Flashback: 5 years ago

We we're so young back then. So innocent to the point that we don't have to worry about life, all we do was play and have fun, we don't have to worry about anything until that day came...

Nii-sama:" I'm gonna miss you Jane-chan! It's not gonna be happier around here without you. " Nii-sama said while hugging me tightly and even went far as to fake tears. He was 20 years old when i last saw him along with his half sister Nicole.

Nicole:" Nii-chan!!! I'm still here you know! " Nicole said rather angrily. She was 13 years old back then and she never act like her older brother.

Jane:" Nii-sama, Nicole-nee-san won't leave you and besides i will come back next summer. " I said giggling at them.

Nii-sama:" Eh?! But when school year starts Nicole-chan always become studious to the point of not eating anymore!! " Nii-sama said clinging on me.

Nicole:" You're over exaggerating nii-chan. And beside I'm not like that you're the one who doesn't study at all. " Nicole said sarcastically.

Jane:" But still i have to go now i don't wanna make Count sparkles angry. " I said sarcastically.

Nii-sama:" Count Sparkles? " Nii-sama asked. But before i could explain my ride to the airport came and pick me up. I wave goodbye to them and started relaxing while waiting to get to the airport. And on my way there Count sparkles called me and kept nagging me about my princess training or that I'm gonna be late for the meeting with the Queen.

Jane:" Chill dude, chill. I'm not gonna die or anything. Besides I'm not even on the airport yet. " I said trying to keep cool.

Count:" You're highness, you know that Her Majesty wants to meet you as soon as possible so why make her wait? " Count sparkles said.

Jane:" Cause she doesn't care about me being fashionably late, so why even bother? "

Count:" I will bother you're highness. And you know that. " Honestly between you and me, I never thought that this guy is only 15 years old.

Jane:" Look, you're not my dad or anything. So stop wasting you're time on me and have fun, Nii-chan. " I said acting all kind and sweet.
What i didn't know was that it will be the last time i ever do that to him.

(β)

On that same day an accident occurred, the limousine i was sitting in crashed and my surroundings turned black as i saw a woman in the middle, I can't quite hear what she's saying but i know it's something important. When i woke up i was in a beautiful white room and i saw a woman sleeping soundly at the side of my bed, and from the looks of it i think she cried and cried much. How long was i asleep? And more importantly where's my big brother? Why isn't he here? Why is this woman the only one at my side? It's not like him to do this kind of thing, since i was little he would always be by my side when i wake up or when I'm sick. Where is he?