Seniors and Juniors Part 1

Yosh~! starting now I'm gonna put songs every chapter. I hope you can listen to the songs i like.

The song for this chapter is Ludwig Van Beethoven's German Dance " Rondo ".

I picked this song because it has a connection to Camus. Oh, and if you see this sign (β) please play the song.

===============================================================

     ~~~~~ 3rd Person's Pov ~~~~~

It's already 4:30 in the morning at the master course dormitory. Most of the idols are still sleeping and all the lights in the dorm is off but not the lights at a certain room. The kitchen. There were noises in that specific area and you must be wondering, why? It's because one of the idols are preparing their breakfast and to be more specific Jane was preparing all of it. Yes you hear me, All of it.

Nicole:" Ohayo. "

Izumi:" Ohayo Gozaimasu. "

Otome:" Ohayo minna~! "

Ann:" Ohayo~! "

Jane:" Urusai!! Can't you idiots know that it's 4:30 in the morning? And you're all annoying. Izumi, didn't Nicole tell you to go here after 2 hours? " Jane asked looking displeased by the noise and her unexpected visitors.

Izumi:" Actually Nicole did but it's better to watch you do this kinds of things than waiting for our senpai to wake up. "

Ann:" Izumi-kun, you have a senpai? "

Izumi:" Apparently, yes i do have one. Anyhow i would like to know your senpai's so I'll know where to find you if it's not a bother. Oh! and can you please tell me who are the other idols in that team. " James asks very sweetly.

Otome:" According to Ryuuya-Sensei Nicole-chan's senpai is Kurosaki Ranmaru of QUARTET NIGHT and the other juniors are Junguji Ren and Hijirikawa Masato of STARISH. Ann-chan's senpai is Mikaze Ai of QUARTET NIGHT and the other idols under his management are Shinomiya Natsuki and Kurusu Syo of STARISH. Jane-chan's senpai is QUARTET NIGHT's Kotobuki Reiji and the ones under his surveillance are STARISH's Ichinose Tokiya and Ittoki Otoya. And of course my senpai is no other than QUARTET NIGHT's Camus and the idol under his priority is no other than Aijima Cecil of STARISH. And Izumi-kun's senpai is Nanami Haruka. Am i wrong? " Otome asked while looking at the four idols. Jane continued cooking like she didn't hear anything. Nicole proceeded in making the morning tea while the other two is still processing the information.

Jane:" How'd you know all of this? " She asked while preparing the fried rice.

Otome:" I asked Ringo-Sensei about it. Also what are you making for breakfast? "

Jane:" I'm making curry with rice, pork and shrimp cutlet and last but not the least an omelet, Of course I'm gonna make a salad as well. For dessert i would prefer to have lava cake and creampuffs accompanied with marine jellies. For the morning tea i already asked Nicole to make caramel tea with honey or cinnamon. " She said calmly while looking at Otome.

Izumi:" Ehhh!!! Isn't that a bit too much??? "

Nicole:" Actually that is not enough. Don't you know that Kurosaki-Senpai likes to eat a lot? especially meat. And my brother loves fried food so it only makes sense to make plenty of it. " Nicole said.

Jane:" Not to mention it's breakfast. Also Camus likes to eat sweets that's why i have to make a dessert in the morning. Although Mikaze-Senpai likes creampuffs so i might as well add that. Oh, and Nicole please make sure the tea looks cute. We don't wanna make Shinomiya-san think that it's all about food. I wanna make him feel energize while eating. " Jane said looking at Nicole.