Roommates

After meeting their homeroom teacher and knowing who will be their partner class continued until dismissal and all students went to their respective rooms to unpack their things.

Jane and Nicole shared the same room. and Mary Ann shared the room with a student from S Class named Otome. while Izumi didn't have a roommate.

At Jane and Nicole's room...

Jane:" And that's the last of my things. " she said as she finished unpacking her things. " need any help? "

Nicole:" No its fine. But i just can't believe that your mom actually allowed you to study music, let alone in this school."

Jane:" My mom doesn't know that i study here all she knows is that I'm studying music. "

Nicole:" Wow. You're amazing. Anyways, the questions you are referring on class... "

Jane:" I was referring to the things that happened before and after the 'Idiot' left. " she says cutting Nicole from saying different things.

Nicole:" HIDOI! Anyways that's why you studied here? Just to ask him why he did that? "

Jane:" yeah " she says nodding." Anyways we should probably think about the song we're going to perform already " she says trying to change the subject.

Nicole:" Okay. Just let me finish this and we'll grab our instrument and start practicing the song we made when we're kids. "

Jane:" Which one? I like the mystery much better than the others. " she says while helping Nicole with her pictures.

Nicole:" Well then let's practice that song so we can perform it on Thursday. Hey! don't touch the pictures! " she said but she was to late and Jane already saw what was those pictures.

~~~~Meanwhile at mary ann's~~~~

Mary:" And finish! Wow that was a lot of things. " she says as she plopped down on her bed.

Otome:" Umm... are you okay? you seem to be tired. Oh! And by the way my name is Otome. "

Mary:" I'm fine. And my name is Mary Ann, pleasure to meet you! "

Otome:" Yeah! Oh! And by the way i just wanna ask what's you're instrument? and what class you're in. "

Mary:" My instrument is a Viola and I'm from class B. "

Otome:" Well then my instrument is,a Cello and I'm from class S. "

Mary:" Hey aren't you angry that you're roommate is from class B? "

Otome:" No, I'm not. It's nice to have a friend from other classes other than class S. "

Mary:" Otome... yeah! You're right! It's much nicer to have friends outside of class. But..... We're in the same room so why even bother?"

Otome:" Yeah we are in the same room but... we still don't know each other that much. I mean we never even talked."

Mary:" Yes that is right but... what are we doing in the master course dormitory and why is that we shouldn't let STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT know that we are now a music student?"

Otome:" What i heard from Ringo-Sensei is that we will suprise them about us. And i don't know how to answer the other one so we might have to ask you're Captain tomorrow morning."

Mary:" I don't know.... Hyuga-sensei told us not to ask Captain about it. "

Otome:" I have a question. Why didn't you perform before using you're instrument? and why are you in class b? "

Mary:" Well.... we didn't review the things and didn't finished it so that's why. "

Otome:" Oh... so that's why. "

================================================================

Hi guys! sorry if  it's short and crappy. Also sorry if the spelling is wrong cause my phone hates me. Sorry if i took long enough to update.

~Shane Louis